Because you've all been waiting for it...
(Admit it, you have.

Amato and Coranda... Are finally getting married.

That's right. The event is currently in planning. Most likely scheduled date is Thursday, June 22nd (Assuming Cora isn't too busy. We're both... Er... On time constraints). More information will be posted as it becomes availible.)
*gasp* Congratulations!!!
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Congratulations, that's great!

But what's not is that I'll be gone that day and won't be back till the next night if it's on the 22nd. :?
Yay! Congratulations!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Congratulations to our lovely couple! This is really wonderful news. And it is happening soon, too!

I will think of some wedding ideas...Please contact me if there's anything I can do to assist in preparations. It will be a beautiful ceremony!

I see you chose a Thursday, which is Moot day for Ironsong. Whether intentional or not, it is a good plan since many Tribemates will hopefully be able to attend.
((Whoa June 22th is my Birthday)) Congratulations!
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
(The date is confirmed. Now we just need to set up the event. Most importantly... Amato needs something suitably fancy to wear! It has been determined that his Festive gear is not up to par, and seeing as his usual clothing involves spikes and scales...

Moving on.

Anyone who would like to help is welcome to pitch in. We could use a hand with just about everything (Except Cora's dress, she's very particular about that and Russetdawn will hunt her down if she changes it).. If you can cook, sew, make fireworks, whatever comes to mind, please let me know here.)
Ayator can sew, Merrina does leatherworks, and Dannae is a potion maker.

Merrina can't cook, but she can hunt meat up, let her know what you need!
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
With some heavy leather, I can make some fireworks.
Fireworks require leather?

How odd.

Thank you everyone for working together on this!
Ronx Wrote:With some heavy leather, I can make some fireworks.

How many do you need?
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Noram will get to work immediatly on making red, and green fireworks! ((And my Alliance Character still has his Elune Stone creation thing, so if ya want he could run down and make shiny lights from the sky then vanish.))
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
Merrina Wrote:
Ronx Wrote:With some heavy leather, I can make some fireworks.

How many do you need?
One with some easily collected powder can make 3 fireworks, so how many ever fireworks is needed divded by 3.

I think it would also be a great idea for someone present to have a text recorder mod of somekind, and to post it in the Salty Sailor.
It's sounding like you have most things coverered, but by all means, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Congratulations on upcoming wedding ! That's very exciting for you both I'm sure. I'll be looking forward to attending

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]
The time and place are set!

The wedding will be taking place at 5:30pm (Server time), at... The top of the Twin Collosi in Feralas. The entire Tribe, as well as any friends of the Tribe, are invited to come. If you are too young yet to make it to Feralas, I am sure we could impose upon a friendly warlock or two to help with summoning. Just don't forget your hearthstone.