Because no one ever got to read this...
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Amato, Lionwalker, master Druid and Blood Guard of the Horde, honored among all her people and known to all her allies and enemies alike.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I have recently been regarded as a master Druid, following the feral path. Apparently the Runetotems do not have one of their own to fill this position, and have seen fit to attempt to yolk me with several students. We shall see.

3) Do you have an Ironsong sponsor, if so who.

Several of the younger ladies of the Tribe, namely Dannae the Priestess, Ayator the would-be Warlock and Men'ka the troublemaker.

4) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My history is my own, as is my name. In this world, it is one of the few things one can truly lay undisputed claim to. Suffice to say that I am older then I look and I have known both victory and defeat many times.

5) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a master Elemental Leatherworker, member of the Horde Trauma Unit and a chef of no small skill.

6) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have run with many groups previously. They are of little consequence now.

7) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Many times I have run in to those of the Ironsong Tribe and each time it has been at least a pleasant experience. I spent a great amount of time in the foothills of Hillsbrad, sneaking among the humans there with a young Warlock by the name of Ayator.

8 ) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I could name a thousand and one battles, victory and defeat against enemies of every shape and size. Instead, I choose that which has left me with the greatest reward. Losing my heart.

9) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I will have a family again. Some day.

10) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Sometimes the adventures themselves, sometimes the people met along the way. Sometimes coming back from those adventures to find there is still someone waiting for me.

*The message is signed with a carefully etched sunburst sigil*
*a scrap of parchment is affixed to this entry with a small glob of wax*

Certainly a strong application, even in retrospect. You would be welcome in anything I was in charge of, at least. That should be obvious by now, though....

-Coranda

((I had wondered about this! It's nice to read the applications of characters I'm familiar with.

-SWC Cora))