Battlesong Night
I know some of you can't let it go. The feeling that the Alliance are working against us. Well you want to do something about it? Then step on the yellow footprints because we're going to make you into the leanest, meanest killing machines this side of the Portal.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Next Sunday, April 23rd, at 3:30 PM server time will be the first weekly Battlesong Night! That's right, the Tribe is going after the Alliance in the battlegrounds for the glory of the Horde! So if you've got a 60, or possibly a 51+ for Alterac Valley, character and would like to swing blades alongside the Tribe against some Alliance scum come on down! We'll be meeting in front of the Hall of the Brave in Orgrimmar. If you can't make it by that time don't worry, we'll have rolling invites and expand the raid as more poeple come on. When will we stop? Who knows? Big Grin

Which instances we go will depend on player attendance and interest. Teamspeak will be used and CTRA is helpful. I hope to see a lot of you there, it's gonna be a blast!
-Dentik
Akora would like to try this, you shall have my Mace - Rawne!
Vote Akora for MA!
Flu or Vis are both up for the challenge (they each have instances they excel in over the others), but I'll come along in one of my forms!
I should be there, most likely not on time, but I should be there.

~Lucinther
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
That might clash with dinner, but I plan on coming to this as a last run through Alterac Valley. I shall lend my skills as best I can.
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
Just a reminder, I will be running Battlesong Night again this Sunday at 3:30 PM server time. We had a great time in the Gulch last weekend. Even though we didn't win, we fought well and learned a lot. Hopefully those of you who showed up last week will come again to test their skills and battle alongside the Tribe against the Alliance wherever they try to thwart the might of the Horde!

This weekend is an Arathi Basin holiday, so hopefully we'll be getting into there, though our numbers last week only allowed for the Gulch if we were to fight as just a Tribe. But if not, we'll still try to commence battle there with the aid of fellow adventurers of the Horde. Sharpen your blades, mend your armor, and practice your arts of combat. Come out strong and ready to fight with all you've got and the Alliance will see exactly what we're made of! For the Horde!
-Dentik
Yet again, Rush and I at your service!
[Image: legendm.jpg]
[Image: NMrob.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ctprofiles.net/1505357">http://ctprofiles.net/1505357</a><!-- m -->