Bathory
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Bathory, fallen hero of the Sindorei, I was ripped from silent death into service of the Lich King.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Knight of the Ebon Blade.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

When I was of age, I took up my father's legacy and became a Holy Paladin, seeking out to destroy the Scourge and safeguard our people from their corruption. While I was fighting abroad, I was contacted by Solanian, a friend of my father's, who told me that our village was under attack. I raced back home just in time to watch my mother and father murdered at the hands of the Lich King's minions. I fought valiantly, but I fell. How could the army let this happen? I rejected the Sindorei on that, my final day. I lost more than my soul on that day, I lost what it meant to be a Blood Elf. Years later, at the Battle of Light's Hope Chapel, I followed my leader Darion Mograine away from the Lich King's grasp, and have vowed that I will destroy Arthas for what he has done to me.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a miner, and a blacksmith.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

For the past four years, I have been an officer of the Marvel Family, an Alliance Guild in the realm of Vek'nilash. Before this, I was the leader of The Communist Party, a league of Paladins dedicated to destroying the scourge.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I am new to this realm, and seek fellow adventurers who will aid me in my path to vengeance against the Lich King.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I have cleansed the halls of Naxxramas with my Holy fire as it hovered above the Eastern Plaguelands, but that was another lifetime ago.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I wish to form alliances and forge friendships, to battle alongside me until I reach my 80th season, and gather brave souls to venture into the depths of Icecrown to end the Scourge once and for all.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy completing quests for the various citizens of Azeroth, it is the least I can do to repay the destruction I caused as a tool of Arthas. I also enjoy venturing into dungeons, seeking adventure and treasure.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I agree and shall adhere to the codes of conduct.
I agree to and will abide by the Codes of Conduct.
Thank you for your application.
I invite you to attend this weeks moot and introduce yourself to the Tribe.
The moot will be held this Thursday, at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)