BRM Run on 12/11
Last night I had the pleasure of running through BRM with an exceptional group. So much so that I wished to make note of it here. The group consisted of:

Amato
Coda
Derok
Dispaya (me)
and one of the Rottens..(a chap whose name started with Zhar___) who was an undead warrior and an excellent leader.

This was a non-Tradional group consisting of a Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Hunter and Mage.

If you think it can't be done without a priest, let me tell you different. We accomplished many quests and came away with some fine loot. Halfway through the instance I (finally) dinged to 60! It was a very memorable experience and good times were had by everyone. I hope you all get to adventure with one of these exceptional players.

Thank you again to everyone. I had a wonderful time ;-)

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Congradulations on reaching your 60th season Lady Dispaya !!!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Sorry to have missed it my good friend. and congradulations on your 60th season, I look forward to seeing you again and fighting by your side soon! Until then take care!
Taz'dingo! Congratulations on de great run, an' on reachin' de pinnacle o'your trainin'!

((Zharveraal is also Xelnavaak, who is the Rotten Luck coordinator of their side of our joint Zul'Gurub raids, he is a good guy and friend of Evies and mine; glad you got to run with him and have it go well.))
Congratulations on attaining 60 seasons!
We now have another mage for Zul'Gurub!

It would be my pleasure to venture into Dire Maul on the hunt for the Water Lord Hydro. Slaying him will grant you the ability to conjure the most wonderful water for drinking <the Crystal water>.

When you are ready, we shall venture forth together and conquer!