Axulia
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Axulia Silverlance. I have no titles... and I prefer it this way.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Paladin. Though not originally trained as such... *Silently considers elaborating, but decides against it*

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
*Takes a deep, calming breath* I was originally trained by my family from a young age to be a priestess... a healer. But, then they were killed. All I could do was hide... I was weak. Then a childhood friend of mine convinced his family to take me in, and we trained together to join Silvermoon's guard.

Several years later we were wed, and then, the Scourge came. *chuckles morbidly* Let's just say I didn't have any family left after that...

I was blinded by rage, and wanted revenge. So, I took up my old sword, and what little I remembered of my childhood training, and became a Paladin; a more effective weapon to slaughter the unliving.

*Ponders silently* But now... *sighs* Anger is such a tiring emotion...

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a Blacksmith, and mine the materials for my craft. I am also fairly skilled in culinary arts, along with some ability in fishing and first aid.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Hmm... I have some contacts in a small mercenary band known as 'Sin, Blood, and Light'... but, other than that, very few instances of prolongued cooperation with with organized groups.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I... do not know...

((As far as plot goes, no good reason that I've figured out already. But, I'm interested in Roleplaying, though a novice at it myself, and have several friends in Ironsong that I wouldn't mind seeing more of. Plus, I'm an accomplished healer, and I hear you might be short a few spots))

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
*Contemplates silently for a moment.* Most probably...? When my family died... I was lost. Finding myself again, and the drive to better myself, to never be that weak and helpless again... That was very challenging.

I would say that surviving my husband was, but... blind rage tends to sipmlify such matters.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Goals? I... am not sure I have any. But, I would very much like to see Arthas' head on a pike...

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Enjoy? Heh... I suppose there are some pleasant things left in the world... hmm... The little things that brighten one's day, I suppose?

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
Yes. I understand them. *Silently considers more to say on the subject, but falls silent*

((Really, I'm not sure if Axulia would say all this in character, but... *nods* I did my best to put it IN character))
Please join us at a moot on any Thursday, at 6:00 server time.

They are held in random locations, ask a member for the location prior to moot time.

~Dai
~Verifies a few items in one of his books against Axulia's story, then closes the book with a smile and a nod of approval.~

(( I've been speaking in-game and in vent with Axulia for the better part of a year now. I'm certain I needn't have said anything to have him join the tribe, as though this application was rather short and to the point, it was well-written and considered, befitting of the character it describes. Axulia started with a strong interest in RP, but less than even a rudimentary knowledge of Warcraft Lore, and so asked me questions and did reading until he felt ready to create this character. That effort alone is something worth noting. ~bows~ ))
Thank you. I'm sure I can find out from Lurie beforehand.