Just got back from seeing the movie (2D, not 3D), and I am in awe. If I didn't know it was CGI and that the various units depicted were not real, I would have sworn it was done using normal film. Not only is the world lavish and beautiful, but the story is compelling.

There are some scenes I found myself wondering if James (Cameron) borrowed some inspiration from Zangarmarsh and Nagrand. I highly recommend seeing this movie on the big screen.
If you get the chance to see this movie in 3D... do it!
While 2D itself is absolutely amazing graphically... 3D is just absolutely stunning visually. Its definately worth the extra money.

All I can say is epic flying mount ftw!!!
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Yeah Krahg came back the other day and was all, "Dude you have to see it." I might. I don't know. My girlfriend has already thrust the dagger in my back on it and said she would rather not see it with me. Oh sure, she'll see it just if possible not with me.

This is because I am completely blind in one eye. I mean we are talking the visual equivalent of trying to watch TV with the palm of your hand. 3D is therefore a useless technology to me.

As more and more of these 3d movies are made, I will be forced to complete my single-eye blinding ray so that I can bring the rest of you binoculared fools down to my level.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New automatic avatar! Kretol 8 4,237 02-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Dokcha