Auraelius
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Auraelius; it is rather plain, I'm afraid, as I have yet to earn any such titles in my time with the Horde.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Priest of the Holy Light; through the Light I specialize in easing the suffering of others, whether it be physically, emotionally, or mentally.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Where to begin? So many details of my life are lost to me; fragmented shards of memories and kaleidoscopic visions of events which have no coherent timeline. I remember that, in life, my place was within the Church of the Light, my original home, Lordaeron, though where within Lordaeron I cannot say.

At my former beloved church I studied all manner of the philosophy of the Light, learning and adoring the dedication required to uphold its Virtues, and the ways of healing the physical and the spirit. The details escape me, but eventually I was granted the position of embassador for the Church and sent to Quel'Thalas as a teacher to spread the Word to those High Elves who had not heard it.

There I quickly learned Thalassian, some of which I can even recite now in my undeath though it, like much of everything else, has its holes and gaps. Thankfully, I was accepted warmly by the Elves after some time, though friends, fellow clergy, and comrades have all been sadly forgotten, their faces and deeds indistinct...

It was then that the Scourge came, and my beloved Quel'Thalas fell. My faith in the Light was, evidently, not strong enough to protect those I cared about from falling and, to my horror, rising as cursed, slavering undead. I, too, fell in time, and then began the nightmare that was servitude to the Lich King. I would... rather not go into detail about my time in that accursed army.

Eventually through the Light I was able to free myself from my enslavement, my faith unyielding throughout the ordeal. I "awoke" like so many others in Deathknell with two others, Gerias Frostfel and Desruc. I was soon to leave cursed Lordaeron and travel to Orgrimmar, where I spend much time now, along with Thunder Bluff where I assist the Alchemists there in finding a cure for my people.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have come to know Tailoring and Herbalism quite well in these past two years.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None thus far in the Horde. In life, as mentioned before, only the Church of the Light.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The prospect of enlightenment, to gain it from my interactions with the Tribe and, perhaps, to teach the philosophy of the Light again. Specifically, to teach that it ties in so very well with the Horde's existing spiritualities, rather than pointing out the alleged differences... as I may have done in life.

Companionship would be the most obvious. Thus far, I seem to get along well with the Tribe, specifically Farseer Kretol and Lady Eveline. Kretol and I have had many conversations of late, some revolving around the Tribe. I cannot help but be drawn to it because of the Farseer.

There is also the matter of repentance. I remember the Church's involvement with the campaigns against the Orcs; when I awoke I was quick to realize any past prejudices and feelings of ill will were horribly misplaced. In some ways, undeath has been a blessing--perhaps there would have been no other way to realize this. Through helping the Tribe I would hope that any acts I committed against the Horde in times past, though forgotten like so many other things, can be atoned for.

((I've also been running a lot of instances with you folks lately. Fun, fun stuff! =D))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The time spent within the Scourge...

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My greatest desire is to help ease the suffering of the world. Each of us, whether humans or Goblins, Tauren or Elves, are all connected through the universe. The actions we take and the choices we make effect another, which in turn effects another, and so on and so on. When you make another happy, their happiness effects those around them, and therefore the universe, and it is reflected back upon yourself. It makes sense, then, that the world's suffering should be lessened as much as possible while its happiness bolstered, regardless of race or faction; as when you help another, you in turn are helped.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
What else? To heal.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to the code and swear to abide by it.