Attention Ragnaros Meleers
Could I please have Ragnaros melee people meet me in Everlook (goblin town in Winterspring) around 4:30 the day of the raid? I will be attempting to hand out e'kos that I have gathered for us to turn into Juju's - usually jujus of power, and more importantly, ember juju (15 FR)

Due to the cooldown of the jujus (1 minute) it is not feasible for me to buff all of you before we start the fight against Ragnaros as I attempted to do last week, and I'd like people to try and be more self-sufficient with the buffing. I've done the hard work of gathering the e'kos (believe me, the drop rate for the shardtooth ones is incredibly low), all you need to do is meet me in Everlook to turn them into jujus (e'kos are not soulbound but the jujus are). I think both the power and ember jujus contributed a bit toward our decisive victory over the fire lord, and I'd like to see that repeated. 8-)

Stay Strong, Ironsong
<<Dokcha>>
Thanks for you generous offer Dochka,

Another thing which I feel is a big help for Ragnaros's Sons of Flame the the Thornling Seeds that are found in Dire Maul. Thesee Seedlings pull aggro onto themselves and last for about 5-10 sec. These are invaluable in keeping the Sons off the Casters.
Vote Akora for MA!
Thank you greatly for your offer to the Meleeer's Dokcha! And Akora, I have never heard of these seeds! Sound like a good way to keep the sons offa us mana user types!!
-Vanea