Art Requests!
Wow! Everyone responded wonderfully to my request on this post, so now it's my turn to pay you back!

Post any specific requests you have for art here. Reference screenshots and descriptions are a Very Good Thing, particularly if there are any details you'd like to have included. Got a scar over your right eye? Tell me about it! Are you two feet taller than the average Tauren? Be sure to include that! Is the smooch you're requesting particularly steamy? Give me guidance!

Do note that the more complicated your request is, the more likely it is to take me a while to do correctly. And as my skills and references are always changing, if you want a specific 'look' (like, say, the weird shadowing I did for Ronx, or the cutesy chibi look I did for Lurie), please be sure to specify that as well, and I'll do my best to accomodate.

The only thing I'm unlikely to be able to do is color. While I can sometimes do it (like in the recruitment picture of Tor), I'm generally really, really, really bad at it. So if you're willing to take your chances with whatever markers I've got on hand and/or whatever I can cajole Word into doing that day, then ask away! But 99% of the time, me adding color only makes things worse. (Of course, if someone else wants to color any of my works, you've only to ask to get 300+ dpi original scans for the linework, and permission to alter to your heart's content!)

So... make with the suggestions! I want to reward you all for helping me with my surveys!

(Oh, right: Since I have to write the aforementioned papers at some point, I may not be able to get to everyone right away. But I will do my best!)
Wakaraina! She wants a G-rated photo - she would never be caught dead in anything else. She usually wanders around in battle gear, because she has to be ready for anything, with the Lich King so close.

There's a piece of me that sorta wants it to be almost like a high-school yearbook photo. You know, in battle gear.

Also, we need a wedding one for Waka and Melly.
If someone wants coloring on their linearts, I could probably bribe my sister to do a few Wink

Sampley doo of my sister's color skills. Yes, one is a night elf
Steampunk stamp
Ahh! A nelf!
Heh, I've always wanted to see someone else's take on Heari. There's some pictures of him in here. The main important parts are the big mohawk, big tusks, and that his left ear is smaller than the right. Oh, and he likes fire. I've got no preference on style, pose, rating, or any of that. Just have fun!

Edit: I realized there was no full-body picture of him in there, and I know that always drives me nuts when I'm looking for refrences. So here ya go!
Mahiah pretty please!

Um..what can I tell you about her? She's very taureny, very much druidy, leafy sometimes, very healy, and usually a pain in Kosath's butt. (But he likes it ha!)

She does have faint scars from captivity when she was younger and sold by humans to the venture company and forced to help cut down the beloved trees!

please with fluffy whipped cream and sprinkles on top? Big Grin
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Remember, Mahiah's leaves are brown, possibly wilty.
Hah! I've got Mahiah covered. Well, tehnically covered. Well, tastefully.... *ahem* Anyway. It's not ready to post yet due to me being lazy and not wanting to get out all the cords and whatnot that would entail, but it's coming. Oh yes, it's coming.

And c'mon, nobody else has a request? I'm surprised!
I'll have one but I'm lazy and not getting into screenies and stuff yet. Big Grin
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I'll post a request once I get back home! Sometime...
Could I get a Dergash pic without the car? It kinda, well, isn't WoW like you know? Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*laughs* Of course you can. I've had one in the works for a while, but male orcs (you and Grazak, specifically) seem not to want to get finished for some reason. I will bump them up on the list, though. Wink
Daichallar Wrote:Remember, Mahiah's leaves are brown, possibly wilty.

<whaps Dai> Be nice, you!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
You are a great artist Coranda! Can you draw some Efluvious pleaeaeaeaeaese?

He's got a black/gray mohawk, well...just see the links.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2516">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2516</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3085">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3085</a><!-- l -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26908223&albumID=878860&imageID=50172112">http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=50172112</a><!-- m -->
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I long to have a picture of Gra'zak, oh great one!
Coranda, your art is wonderful. I don't know if you are still taking requests, but here is a description of Jabadue (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=156&hilit=Bloodsnake+Brothers">viewtopic.php?f=35&t=156&hilit=Bloodsnake+Brothers</a><!-- l -->) and a recent screenshot.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel