Arryen
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Arryen Stormborn. I have no family name; I gave it up after I was born again. In all truth, I don't remember it and never bothered to look into it. If I still have living family I don't know about it. My service to the Horde is tenuous at best, and only out of convenience.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

My current path is that of an undead knight. Before that I was a Ranger of Sylvanas, though my rebirth has changed that.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

All I can tell you of my past is that I joined the Rangers of Silvermoon. I admired Sylvanas and wanted to be like her. She was my role model. I didn't marry, didn't have siblings and I don't remember much of my parents. I trained with the rangers for two years, and my first real battle was when Arthas decided our race was disposable. Most of the battle I hid and shot arrows; I'm not terribly skillful with a sword. In any case, I was killed after I watched Sylvanas die. Blind rage is such an ugly thing.

I don't know how much later I was resurrected by Arthas. Memories of those years are like a dream I saw through murky water. I try not to think too much on it, but my dreams tend to drift to days gone. In any case, my life was given back to me during the battle for Light's Hope Chapel. After that I was confused, lost and unsure. After so many years without free will, the sudden re-emergence of emotions and choices was overwhelming. I was depressed for a time and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that I might one day fight against my former master.

The first thing I did after that point was continue my training. Luckily I retained the skills I gleaned from aiding the Scourge; I might not like what I did but I won't deny that what I learned is useful. I learned of the battle raging in the Outland and made my first target there. I wanted to regain some semblance of humanity and I thought that aiding the Horde would give me that; they're the only group I could identify with. I didn't like it, I find Orcs to be brutish and Trolls to be savage, but we shared a common enemy, and nothing fosters a relationship like a common enemy.

Right now I'm still hunting in the Outland. I am eager to make my way to Northrend, but my common sense is one thing Arthas couldn't remove me of completely.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

My only talents are those I learned in the service of Silvermoon; nothing I learned from the Scourge is of any help to me. Other than the martial talents of course. While on long outings during my training I learned to skin the animals we killed for food. I also took up leatherworking, making my own armor as a hobby.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I never thought of myself as a social person. That was tested upon entering the Outland. My depression didn't help either. I longed for companionship and the sense of belonging. My first real friend was a Troll named Saa'gael; as I said, I didn't like Trolls as a rule, but this one was different than those I had seen before. He is a hunter and on that level we connected. He introduced me to his clan, the Dark Sun Army. Since then I've made several friends, and it is something I've grown to enjoy. Though they aren't terribly interested in stopping Arthas; they are a family, not a battalion.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Along with Saa'gael, I met a Tauren named Kisokustuchi in the Outland. I do not mind the Tauren so much; they seem to have a respect for the earth that rivals the Elves reverence for mana. He was a wanderer so I didn't see him much after our meeting. I heard he had joined your tribe, and I saw his appreciation for combat, so I thought the Ironsong Tribe might have goals more in-line with my own.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Overcoming my depression after my rebirth was a trial I have still not yet recovered from. The thought that I aided Arthas and may have slaughtered innocents makes me sick. That is what drew my need for friendship, which is also something I have yet to get used to. I don't mind battle; I was raised, killed, reborn and freed on a battlefield. It is everything else that troubles me.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

It goes without saying that Arthas would look beneath my blade, but my anger has abated and my current goal
is merely to grow stronger. Nothing will absolve me of the atrocities I committed but I do want to do what I can to make the future. That by itself is would make a dull life, so I seek admittance into the Ironsong Tribe to help me.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy... I do not really know. What I've been doing, traveling, learning, fighting and growing, is more a habit than a hobby. I enjoy the thrill of discovery, I suppose. I enjoy helping people. I'm not really sure what I like, but I want to find out.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

I will do what I must. I won't be a problem, so long as you can understand my lack of social skill.
(( Not to sound impatient, but is there some step I missed in the application process? Or does it just take this long for each application to be read? ))
uhh i think it was just because of an event that was going on, and that people were talking about, kinda washed over your post. but it should be read anytime now by the admins..
We apologize for the incovenience and hope you can attend the next moot on Thursday. Please contact one of the Tribe members to get a location.
-Dentik