Armor of Valor
I'm searching for any of the armor of Valor save the Bracers of Valor. I'm more than willing to pay whatever I can and more, brew potions or do anything for any piece of this set. I'm not too sure on the rarity or the prices of these but I figured I'll push my luck since I have one piece already. So keep an eye out for me.

I appreciate it, thanks.
I have none to sell or offer you, but I will tell you this: Of the remaining pieces you need only two are not Bind on Pickup. The Gloves and Belt of Valor are Bind on Equip and thus buyable from the Auction House or another who has found them. All the rest you will have to search for in various instances.

Shoulders and Breastplate are both from Upper Blackrock Spire (Warchief Rend Blackhand and General Drakkisath).

Boots and Helm are from Scholomance (Kirtonos the Herald and Darkmaster Gandling).

Legplates are from the Undead portion of Stratholme (Baron Rivendare).

Good hunting! Gathering these and more importantly trading them with Mokvar in Thrall's Chamber for the armor of Heroism in time will be very helpful to you. Some of the Heroism armor is excellent for tanking and some for damage dealing, but in any case they are worth having. Kosath, Umu, and others could help you more I am sure.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I really appreciate the information there, Tae, it helps a lot! I need to wait until I get a few more levels before I can go to those instances with some of you though. Smile
How did I not notice Gra'z was back?!
*waves to the south*

And if you need a healer to any of those spots, just give me a shouts. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gauntlets of Valor? Fanae 3 2,458 09-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Fanae