Arkone's Supplication
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Arkone Swiftleaf and bear no badge of honor. If the Earthmother wills it, I will proudly carry the weight of one in the future. For now, I am content.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

The aspect of nature is the one I have been given. The strength of the wild flows through me, and the druids have claimed me as one of their own. I am young, but I have taken the calling with pride.

3) Do you have an Ironsong sponsor, if so who.

I do not have a sponsor, only the praise of The Ironsong Tribe on the winds. I know that if I am to become one with the Song of Iron, I must act as one. If the Earthmother wills it, I will join your next moot and those to come.

4) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My tauren blood and youth claim much of my past. If you know a young tauren well, then you know me. I seek my place, what the Earthmother would have me become. My path has begun to shape me, and for that I am eager to experience what lies ahead. I praise the Earthmother for the gifts she has bestowed upon me, to have placed in me the strength to become one with the beasts of the wild. She has a purpose in shaping my path, but for small or great things I do not know. The honor is to serve.

5) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have joined the strong tradition of leatherworking. If a beast falls in our lands, it shall not be wasted. I practice under the other trainers as time allows.

6) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

My family recently released me to the path I now walk. I have claimed no other since them.

7) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

(( As I answered for Arkone previously, I’ll mention what drew me while playing under Russetdawn. I’ve seen The Ironsong Tribe in passing for a long time, and what little I have experienced of the tribe has always been positive. I do not believe I have grouped with many members, but names slip my memory easily. I have enjoyed my times with Galerunner, however, which is something I know for sure. Harhoo suggested The Ironsong Tribe when I brought up my dilemma on where Arkone should end up, and he has been an old friend of mine so I value his judgment. Coranda has confirmed the choice quite recently as well, she being another fond friend of mine. To be more specific, for a long time, I have been looking for an RP guild with a strong contingent of mature characters to experience latter game content with – PvP and Raiding. I even checked out a newer RP server to see if it had anything of the sort. At present, The Irongsong Tribe seems to be the best fit for my desires. ))

8) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The greatest trial I have faced was in the burning caverns beneath Orgrimmar. I joined a party of other young warriors to put an end to the dangers lurking there. We were confident in our success. I quickly learned that keeping my comrades up in battle was no easy task as we ventured deeper and deeper. We claimed our victory against the Burning Blade, but it was hard fought.

10) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy the rites of passage, the tests and challenges the Earthmother places before me. I know I must face and pass each one if I am to serve Her as She wishes. The path is hard. I would have it no other way.

11) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and agree to abide by the Ironsong Tribe's Code of Conduct.
Having only seen this one around the lands a few times, I can say that I am quite impressed by this youngster!

((Cora doesn't know Arkone very well, but Russetdawn is one of her best friends. Though I'm not a member of the Tribe, and thus can't really be a sponsor, I give my full endorsement to any character this player may have to offer, whatever that endorsement may be worth. Trust me, you'll be lucky to have her!

-SWC Coranda ))