Arfa reporting for duty!
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Arfa Effess.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Warrior of 60 seasons, sworn to protect my fellow Horde brethren.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Talk is cheap in battle. You give me a target, I'll do the rest, this is what I was trained to do.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am an Axesmith and Miner, I also have good first aid skills.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Darkwind Deviants and Combat Wombats.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

We met Freti in Blackrock Depths.
She was nice to me.
Not many people are nice to me.
I remember well who is nice to me.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Long ago in the Valley of Trials I faced a scorpion that seemed unkillable. Shortly after this I rescued Gnomophobe and things have been fine ever since.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I met a dwarf in Stranglethorn Vale, he said "give me mithril and I'll give you patterns".
I met a dwarf in Tanaris, he said "give me thorium and I'll give you patterns".
I met a dwarf in Searing Gorge, he said "give me dark iron and I'll give you patterns."
I meet dwarves, I say "give me axe."

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy grouping and helping people, having a laugh and contributing wherever possible.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I've read the Code of Conduct and I agree with the rules.
a Comedian, I like it.

I like Afra.
And Afra brings his own priest which is always nice.
(Afra & Gnomophobe are a Real Life Couple)

I Akora/Freti fully support this application. Afra is a great warrior that perserved Freti from being hurt my mean dwarfs repeatidily. He also let me out DPS him, which is never a bad thing for Freti's ego.
Vote Akora for MA!
11/30/06