Arbovv "Bovv" Longrifle
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Arbovv Longrifle, though more or less everyone knows me simply as Bovv. I have been awarded the rank of "Grunt" for service in combat against the Alliance. The name "Longrifle" was given to me by my father when I came of age, because of my affinity for that particular weapon.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a hunter, specializing in the mastery of animal training.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I grew up in the Barrens, living with my father, who was a leather worker. When the Warchief and his Orcs arrived on Kalimdor, bringing the war with them, both my father and I volunteered to join the fighting with Cairne Bloodhoof. Little did I expect that the unit I was assigned to would be sent to Mount Hyjal itself during the final days of the war. During the battle I fought alongside not only my fellow Tauren and the Warchief's Orcs, but also the humans serving under Jaina Proudmoore and Night Elves--of all things!--under the command of their priestess, Tyrande.

During the battle I was wounded, and several bones in my left leg were broken. To this day it is hard for me to stand still with my weight on it, so often I seem fidgety or distracted--the fact is, I'm simply attempting to lessen the pain. I've lived with it so long that the limp is gone.

Since then I've served as a soldier of the Warchief's Horde, traveling up and down the lengths of Kalimdor and the dangerous Eastern Kingdoms, going where my commanding officers deem me fit to travel. In my travels I have seen many things that were new to me, and grown as a person and as a soldier.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
For several years I endeavored to follow my father's footsteps in the leather working trade. When he died I gave it up, and attempted to take up blacksmithing. It did not take long to realize that that, too, was not for me. I am constantly increasing my skills as a field medic, and my repertoire of bandages. In addition, I occasionally enjoy a spot of fishing.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have been mostly on my own since my father died.
((My Alliance main's name is Allete; she has been a member of Hrafn Warband and the Wolves of Theramore; as a raider she was a part of the LO Striketeams BA (shortly) and BR (for a longer time), and currently raids with Harum Scarum, though she is not a member of that guild.))

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Companionship. As I said above, I have been mostly alone since my father died. My friend Takeena (smelly thing that she is) suggested I petition to join your tribe, and as such, here I am.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
When I was a calf, my father and I traveled with a caravan through Thousand Needles once a year. One year I foolishly wandered away from the group and became hopelessly lost in that confusing landscape. For three days I wandered alone, eventually making my way to the border of Feralas. I found very little drinkable water and lived off of the animals I managed to kill--mostly hyena. I do not remember much of what happened after I entered the jungle, but my father told me I was found by a group of patrolling sentinels--Night Elves--half-delirious from thirst. I am very lucky--they took pity on me and left me below Freewind Post (still with no water, but you can't expect everything), and it was there that I was found by the caravan I had become separated from.

The fact that I managed to survive in the wilds on my own at such young age still amazes me, and continued to amaze my father until his death. It is because of those three days alone in the wilderness that I function so well on my own today--it has shaped me into something of a loner, willing and capable of traveling and fighting on my own when I cannot find help.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I am a soldier, but most of the fighting has left Azeroth behind, for the time being. As such, I endeavor to be able to travel through the Dark Portal and continue my service in Outland. Once there... I don't know. I've heard stories, but I'll have to see for myself.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The sights. There is so much to see, now that lanes of travel have opened more easily between the two continents. I've traveled from the hottest deserts to the coldest mountains, from dense jungles to dwarf-infested mountains, and always there is something new to see.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read and understand the code of conduct and agree to abide by the rules stated therein.
((I remember Hrafn Warband from DAoC Smile ))
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby