April 27 & 28
so, friday we will be missing Thoguht and Jabadue, which Krell/Shantow and Logros will be filling.

Saturday Jaba will be back but Krell/Shantow won't be able to come to replace Thoguht. (I haven't talked to him about this yet but....) Logros should be able to take his place instead.

Mindi, our new priest will be coming along as well filling our Rotation slot. =D
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
oh em gee, second shackle!

/flop
/love
As far as Mindi goes, it sounds like she's game to give it a go with us. But... I was thinking about it, and she's one of HW's key healers, I dont know how that would affect HW's progress through the instance. Might be a bit of a hamper on their raid if she would decide to continue raiding with us on a more perminant basis. Just a thought I had after eyeing Thog's delima....
We have a new priest?
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Mahiah Wrote:We have a new priest?

Not for sure yet.. But Mindi of HW was going to give raiding with us a go (as shadow as far as I've been under the impression of) for this week.. see how it goes with everythin'