April 13th raid review and other stuff.
I want to congratulate everyone for making Anathamon's last run into Kharazan memorable: You did awesome! Anathamon was very much the heart of our raid, and he will be missed.

We completed three newish encounters and gave a valiant effort on one as well:

The wizard of Oz: which we have down already to a T.
The Curator: which I STILL can't believe we got on our first try of the night. Huzzah for Mizar!
The Chess Event: Just a fun time after all of that stinking trash.
and
Prince Malchezzaar: we got him to 70% with knowing close to nothing about him ((apparently the hellfire from the infernals is quite a bit smaller than what the graphic shows))

Okay, to business for a bit. Anathamon's place won't be filled right away: until we do find a suitable replacement (i.e. someone with the class abilities we need such as dispelling, hybrid healer/dps-er) I'd like to keep the slot open as a rotation slot. As always, this is the teams decision though, so feel free to discuss.

As for next week, I will be out of town, as some of you know, and Kosath will be replacing me. I should have someone to fill Ana's slot as well, but feel free to give me some ideas for people: We can discuss this in-game in more detail. In the past I've tried to get people into open slots based on need. We've had several whom I wanted to bring through because they would be leading their own groups, so keep that in mind.

((If anyone else in the Tribe is reading this please don't feel offended if we don't choose you: one slot can be a tough decision when several want in and we need to keep our group composition steady))
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Shantow will be filling our rotation slot for this next weeks raid. Thanks Shantow!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunday Raid April 13 jabadue 13 5,036 04-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Guest
  20 - 21 April Raid abbru 2 1,948 04-18-2007, 02:00 PM
  April 13th and 14th raids Efluvious 8 3,740 04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
  April 6 and 7 raid Efluvious 3 1,956 04-07-2007, 08:32 PM