April 13th and 14th raids
April 13th, the dreaded Friday the 13th. Team Smash and Grab strolled in and broke Attunemen, Moroes and the Maiden yielding profits and shinies.

April 14th, BREAKTHROUGH! We hit the opera perfectly, and then to our utter astonishment broke the curator on our first attempt of the night! We decided to continue onward, and for the next two hours cleared lots, and lots and lots of trash. We then decided to take a break and play a game of chess against Medivh's shade. We won easily enough by using the might of the horde! We then decided to see who this prince character is. He hurt us and we left satisfied. ((we only got one attempt on him as we didn't kill the Shade of Aran first which stops the 2 hours of trash from respawning.))
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Do not break your computer! (looks around shiftily) ...or drop it on your foot either!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I will not be attending. I accidently gave my computer E-bola.
Mizar Wrote:I will not be attending. I accidently gave my computer E-bola.

You know, this somehow does not surprise me one bit.

Also, fired.
Just an fyi, I'm going to be house sitting this weekend, and while I should have WoW setup before the raid, I will be playing on an inferior Satellite connection like I used to use, and my performance will be lacking Sad
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I am risking being fired here (have mercy Naruth), but I am going to be late on Friday. I can make it for sure by 700p server time, but might be earlier depending on how it goes.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I'm sweet as for this weekend.
Tet, just make sure you can get CoE up fast.. I'll blow stuff up for ya Wink
poGrey will be home for 630 server time, hopefully

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April 13th raid review and other stuff. Efluvious 2 1,844 04-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Efluvious