Appropriate use of this forum, PLEASE READ!
Hey all,

This message is predominantly directed at current members commenting on applications or starting new threads here.

First of all, I'm pleased that so many of you are so involved in the process that is Ironsong. It is good to see people stepping up and adding creative, insightful feedback to peoples' applications. This seems to be a rather organic response to the application process, and though it surprised me to see, I suppose it shouldn't have. Good job for having the creativity to find another potential RP venue!

Just a few guidelines! First of all, if something needs to be corrected, or a policy needs to be clarified, I'd rather the officers be the ones to do it. Though I believe you all have the best of intentions, you may not have all the information. Letting the officers do corrections/clarifications reduces the potential for confusion further down the road.

Utsusemi's example application is FANTASTIC, but what I want to clarify is that the way he does it is one way. Roleplay is ultimately a creative pursuit, and we don't want to straitjacket people into writing an application in a format they don't feel comfortable with.

I left the application directions intentionally vague, and while I appreciate Utsu's attempt, I'd encourage others to find their own creative ways of filling out apps. I really want to see what people can do.

Dedication, Inspiration, and Perspiration!

-Sreng'jin