Application for Sagerunner
Hello all.. I've been asked to fill this out in the event that the current recruiting ban is lifted. Thanks to Kolem, Sound, Dokcha and Krell for their support here.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Sargent of the Horde forces.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Enhancement Shaman

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am much like other shaman of the land.... I strive to put things right. Often that means I have to use force of arms to accomplish this, but there have been just as many times where the healing power of the land used me as a vessel. Be it stemming the flow of blood, or bringing it on... things get put right.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a masterful Dragonscale leatherworker, as well as managing to learn quite a few cooking recipes along the paths of my travels. I have dabbled in First Aid as well, but prefer to use my innate healing arts.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

For most of my time adventuring, I have been an officer in good standing of the Dead Tree Cult. They have moved on to other places, and as such I currently strike out on my own.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I had been invited to attend a moot held in Stranglethorn Vale, and must admit that the warm reception I was given was splendid. Very often of late I've had the great fortune of questing with several members of Ironsong (Kolem, Sound, Lymoria, Zeenjai, Krell, Shantow.. apologies to those I may not have included here) and each of our endeavors has met with nothing but success. It is almost spooky to think of how well we seem to mesh. For these reasons, and the fact that Ironsong is both respected and well thought of, I would be happy to have a home amongst your tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Being without a home, or group.. after having been with one for the better part of a year and a half is most difficult. The sense of community, having a pool of people to share success and failure with.. it makes Azeroth a much colder place for me. I do miss all my friends, whom I've grown to view as family as well, regardless of understanding why they decided to leave this plane.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I seek to become well known and respected among the mag'har of Outlands. I beleive in our Warchief's vision and goals, and to unite the Horde with the pure orcs of Outlands would swell my heart with pride. This goes back to my desire to make things right. Too long have the Orc's been made to feel as if the taint will never really be a leash that will stay off their collective necks. The mag'har are proof positive that this is untrue.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Doing things alone can be rewarding, but there is no better pleasure than sharing victories with others. We, as Horde, can only continue to grow stronger if we do so in unison. If one of us is under life's boot, the rest can rise up to help them, and be a shield and sword against such problems

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read, and agree to, the Code of Conduct as stated
I whole heartedly back Sagerunner's application to Ironsong. : )

While I was sad to see Dead Tree Cult leave Silverhand, I'm jubilated that we will possibly have the awesome chance of Sage being able to join Ironsong in return. Not only is Sage an excellent Shaman and fantastic team worker, he's a great friend and <b>definite</b> Ironsong material. : )
(Krell steps away after reading the letter left tacked to the Totem by Sagerunner, and a smile escapes his lips)

I hope to welcome you soon, and count you as an official member of Ironsong.

Krell
Orc Hunter
(( While my experience with him is a bit more limited, I also would put in a good word for Sagerunner in the hopes of his consideration once the time comes. He accompanied us on our AQ20 raids on several occasions, during which he performed admirably and exhibited a great personality... and also put up with my healybossiness with much grace. Which has to count for something. Wink ))
(( He did?! *gasps* Not even I could do that! Tongue ))
Thanks for all the kind words.... I may just blush from them....