Application for Saevel
1)State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise. My name is Saevel Amalith. I currently hold no titles earned in, or out of, battle; as yet. Hopefully, that will change soon since I have much that I need to do in the days ahead.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Warlock, and have been so ever since I learned to speak. I took up this path to help ensure the survival of the Sin'dorei, and I will let nothing stand on the way of that...not the Scourge, or any other foul creation on Azeroth. On the other side of the coin, the arrangement I have with the demons that accompany me is a somewhat different on then most would have. The details of which I will not discuss.

3)Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Mine is a relatively simple story to tell. The Amalith family is one based upon tradition, and a fierce loyalty to one another. Like many of the Sin'dorei, magical ability runs in my family. The men tend to be Mages, although there has been a Warlock or two in my family's history; and the women have been priests up until recently where some have decided to follow the path of the Paladin. Usually, we tend to follow in our parents' footsteps unless one shows an unusually strong aptitude for a different road. I would tell you of my family's struggle in recent days, before joining the Horde, but most already know of what my people have suffered, and my family is no different in that regard. Even though there are few of us left, we persevere and try to make life better for those of us that remain. I share in my family's belief, and will go to the ends of Azeroth to ensure the safety of those I hold dear.

I believe that the path that I follow is the one I believe I am destined for, so that I may keep my friends safe. As such, I am willing to help those who are willing to help me...as long as the cause is worthy.

4)Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. I am both a Tailor & Enchanter, but I only took up enchanting, because it seemed to be a logical extension for one who is both a Tailor, and a Warlock. The reason I became a tailor is actually a rather amusing one. My older sister liked to dress in ways that I though were unbecoming a member of our family, and I harassed her about it quite often even though she could thrash me mightily. One day, she had finally had enough of my constant heckling that she told me “The day you make my clothes for me is the day that I will wear what you think is 'appropriate'!, so I did just that, and she regretted it ever since. I always had the feeling that she may liked what I made for her, however she would never admit that to my face. *chuckles*

5)What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? Aside from my family, I have yet to belong to any conglomeration of individuals, consequently I have little experience in formal alliances. However, I do understand the meaning of family, and I greatly value loyalty to ones friends.

6)Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. I had seen your Tribe, as I was passing through, holding a gathering in the cemetery of Brill. I had planned to only watch from the outskirts, but then I was invited to attend it by a few of your tribe. The name that specifically comes to mind is Delosia. They treated me courteously, and that stuck in my mind. Now that I have a vested interested interest in the conflict against the Alliance, I am looking for like minded individuals to ally myself with, so that I can gain help in completing my mission, and to help you all in turn. I know that I cannot do this alone...

7)What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? You would think I would say something about the recent adventures I have had in the Ghostlands, or the work I did in Ragefire Chasm, but no. The greatest trail I have ever faced is coping with the death of my older sister Zaiel. Recently, there were reports of Darnassian scouts being seen around the West Sanctum located outside Silvermon City. Being a Paladin, she was immediately dispatched there to investigate, and being rather aggressive in nature; she went eagerly. Later that evening, my family had received word that she had not reported in, so I took it upon myself to go look for her.

When I got to the West Sanctum, I had found an area that showed signs of a struggle, and a scrap of cloth that was the remnants of an armband I had made for her when I was five...I did not know she had kept it. The battle had been recent, so I immediately set to searching for her, and found some marks in the ground that resembled a body being dragged away. I followed the train, and saw a foot sticking out of the bushes ahead of me. I moved up to find Zaiel laying there dying, and I do not think I would have been able to find her if we did not share the same blood. She was trying to tell me something, so I helped her up to hear her better, and that was when I found out that the fight was more recent than I had thought, because a gout of fire erupted behind me.

I spun around to see my Imp attacking someone that was trying to catch me with my guard down, and it would have worked if it had not been for Garkin (my Imp). It was one of the Darnassian scouts I had heard about, and he was not happy that he had been spotted. The Scout yelled out in pain as my Imp's fire burned him, and realizing he was outnumbered; the coward turned and ran into the woods fading away as he did, but not before I saw his face. I wanted to give chase, but Zaiel lay dying, and I was not about to leave her.

I tried everything I could to save my sister, but my my first aide skils did not seem to help; so there was little I was able to accomplish. That Darnassian was an expert at what he did, and no amount of first aide was able to stop her from passing on. Right before she died, she looked at me with that same defiant expression that she generally wore; and said only two words to me “Get them”, and I swore that I would.

8)What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? I want to find worthy people to ally myself with; that way my talents may be put to good use. I also desire to fully realize my potential as a Warlock, so that I may avenge my sister's death.

9)What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I would say that the most enjoyable thing for me is the variety of things to do. If you get tired of doing one thing, then you can always find something else that needs to be done, and find people willing to help you as well. Also, knowing that most things that I do will help strengthen the Horde, and by extension the Sin'dorei, certainly helps as well.

10)Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. I have read the code of conduct, and I agree to abide by the rules stated.

((OOC: Sorry if this is a bit long, but you did ask it to be in character. lol =D))
((OOC: I was not sure where to post this, or if it was even necessary, so I am placing this here for ease of reference, and my own peace of mind. It states that new applicants are encouraged to attend the weekly Moot, but I wil not be able to be at the one this coming Thur. the 8th, because I will be out of the state, and will not have access to my computer until the following monday. I will be able to attend the following Thur. the 15th.

I just did not want anyone to misconstrue my not being there this week as lack of interest. =) ))