Application for Roseryn
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Roseryn Cragling. I have yet to earn any real titles of merit, but the Dark Lady has seen me as a person of importance.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a lady of the Dark Arts, a Warlock of great skill.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am still trying to piece together all of my life up to this point; alive or undead. I have a few memories that have come back over the years, but they have done little good for me.
Let me explain. I have been having a few nightmares lately. Strange dreams of walking in cities I’ve never seen and talking to people in languages I’ll never understand. But each dream ends the same. From the shadows of the buildings and the darkness of the sky, these… beings appear. They look like shadows of the people all around, they crawl out from the darkness in alarming numbers, I try to run, but there is nowhere for me to go. I try to call on my magic, but I cannot feel its power. It feels like my power has turned on me and that I have lost it forever. The shadows grow closer and I wake up in a panic screaming.
The other dream I have is where the shadows themselves do not turn on me, but the people of the dream do. Their eyes seem to ignite with an unholy fire and they pounce. They start tearing and devouring my flesh, and again I wake with a start!
I cannot tell if this was the end of my life in Lordaeron, or if it was I that did the feasting, but I am always still weary around large packs of humanoids outside our encampments and cities.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have found my closest form of comfort from tending the plants of the world. I am also a student of the Apothecary, hoping one day to concoct a concoction that will free me from these dreams.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have been a member in passing of some groups whose names are nothing more than a flash in the pan.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have found a kindred soul in one Senaldar Eylan. We have grown quite close as he has been a tutor for me to control my dark arts. Assigned to me as a guardian by the Dark Lady herself, he and I have been transversing the world in search of an answer for my plague.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
In my searches for a cure, Senaldar and myself have travelled far and wide. I have battled in many places like the Monastery of the Scarletts, the halls of the warewolves, and the homes of the Quilboar. I have done many things, but have nothing but more questions.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I would like to get to a level of strength that I have only witnessed in few. I need to overcome my disease. I have been told that my plague is nothing but the immense power I have been given manifesting itself in a way that my subconscious can control. I need to overcome my fears, and seize the fire and scortch the earth black.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy exploring with those I can trust, and being a member of a strong group. I have been told by Senaldar that there is much to see, and I cannot wait to see it all!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read and understand.
I look forward to finding my way back into a society, though my embrace may be slow at first, I hope to grow into a flourishing member of the Tribe.
Greetings, Roseryn! Our moots are held every Thursday night at 6PM server time, come and join us! To get the location, ask any IST member (or Sen/Seize) the morning'ish before hand. : )
Welcome to the totem!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Thank you for your kind welcomes! I'll see you there Smile