Application for Quennin and Tanishani
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Quennin, Son of Gauron and my bloodmate Tanishani.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Druid and Tanishani is a Shaman, both of the 48th circle. My studies have focused upon restorative magics, while Tanishani has devoted herself to enhancing her battle prowess with dual axes. We complement each other well in times of battle, and rarely venture out without one another.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Tanishani and I found each other shortly after tragedy struck us both. A short year ago, my small tribe moving from desolace was slaughtered by honorless humans. I alone survived, hiding amongst the dead of my kin. It was not long before I realized there can be no tolerance for the forces of the Alliance. Knowing that battle training was soon to be my immediate focus, I found passage to Durotar. It was here that I came upon Tanishani.

Tortured and forced to fight for the pleasure of the Marines, Tani had finally escaped and was making her way to Razor Hill, when a troupe caught up to her. I met her then, and knew that my place in the Horde armies was one of a healer. Tani fought with a rage that was beyond hatred, but tempered with a skill I had not witnessed before. She would surely have fought to her dying breath. My restorative abilities combined with her ferocity proved to be more than a match for her would be captors.

After resting in Razor Hill, we found that we had much in common. She too had realized that action against the Alliance was needed. Although she at first wanted nothing to do with the Horde army, having felt that Trolls were looked down upon by the Orcs, Tani agreed that to further our goals, we must join the Horde. To this day, we continue our training, destroying the Alliance dogs when we can.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Both Tanishani and I have strived to learn all the skills we can that will help us in our goals to destroy the Alliance. I have always had an affinity to find and gather herbs, where Tani has found great skill in using these herbs to concoct potions. As I learned the limitations of my own battle prowess, a passing gobln caravan introduced me to engineering, that allow me to make instruments of destruction. I have since specialized in explosives known to the goblins. Tanishani, understanding my needs for my new venture, gladly picked up a mining pick and has supplied me with all the ore and stone I can use.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The Ironsong Tribe is the only guild we have ever considered joining. There have been no other tribes or clans, save those that were taken from us by the dogs of the Alliance.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Kosath, a brave warrior of the Horde, has long been known to me. In recent times he has shown to me the value of his guild, The Ironsong Tribe. Both Tanishani and I agree that The Ironsong Tribe has the values we hold most dear, and can help us in our quest.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Knowing who I am and what I am not. When first I realized my goals, I wanted nothing more than to pickup the heaviest, sharpest weapon available and learn to split the weak skulls of humans. It did not take me long to realize that this was not my path, but letting myself give up that rage was my most difficult Trial.

For Tanishani, she does not speak much of her past. In my months with her, I have come to realize that each day is her most difficult test. Each day she must keep her anger in check, each day she must renew her will to set on the path we have laid out before us. For if she were to truly give in to her rage, freind and foe alike would become the aim of her fury.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

There is only one true goal, and that is to eliminate the Alliance and what it stands for. Towards this goal, my personal challenge is to see that Tanishani and others in the Horde army remain alive long enough to see this goal to its end.

Tanishani has a personal goal as well, one that may lead to enemies beyond the Alliance, but that is one of racial concerns, and is best to be left alone at this time.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Killing the honorless humans... as well as negotiating alliances with like minded Horde.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I agree to your Code. Tanishani does as well.

((Tanishani is very new to role playing, and both of us are not terribly familiar with the world of warcraft setting. However, both of us are willing to learn, and through your guidance, I beleive that we will be just fine. Moots are tough for us, as we have three young children and its hard to find the time. Very casual gamers. Thanks for reading!))
[Image: 3183342eGUmH.png]
While such hostility toward the Alliance is understandable based on your pasts, solemn vows prevent some of us from participating in the "war". Still, you will certainly find like-minded indivuals to fight beside you among us... some of the most skilled defenders of the Horde call the Tribe home.

((This couple is among my best friends in real life, and I very much support this application))
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
If they're a friend of Kosath they're friends of mine!

You probably know this but moots are on Thursdays at 6 server time if you can make it.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…