Application for Nimmîr for your consideration
/bows with respect
As per your request I submit my application for your consideration...

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am known as Nimmîr, White Jewel in the Common language of this land. It was the name given to me by those who found me amongst the ruins of our beloved land, cut off from its power, and I from my all that might have been.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

Daughter, of our beloved scarred Silvermoon. I showed promise with the healing arts but, more adept still with great swords of war. It was this path that would shape me, folding and hammering me into a sword of retrubution, a shield of nuturing and a wanderer.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As quiet words caught by young ears heard, years past I was found after the Scourge had wrought havoc upon our lands. Ensconced in a hollow at the base of crumbled wall I lay, huddled deep within a tapestry, dressed in a white sleeping gown of glowing Mooncloth. Void of all other worldly things save a silver chain with a single fire opal surrounded by mithril Filigre. In age and training I have grown, befriending few for long as I travelled.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

An avid learner I've delved deep into the secrets of Alchemy and the ancient art of Inscription, learning as I have traveled throught my journey to harvest and prepare from pool and stream sustainance and more mundane manner of healing when wounds need binding beyond magical means.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I travelled for a short time under the banner of The Seventh Seal, they were welcoming, and friendly our ventures while far fewer then I hoped for nothing worthy of ballad or bane. Still I found that I spent far too much time in the company of strangers and my longing for deeper being was left unsaited so I parted company and continued my search once more.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

The path that I've walked is nearing its end and soon I must step foot upon another. I do not wish to do so alone for I know that we are not ment to stand alone in this coming storm but, to stand with others a wall against the impending darkness. At first a passing glance as I moved in and out of the floating city of Dalaran and now as I visit Ogrimmar I'd come across members of the Tribe while I rested from my travels. It was a passing curiosity of name alone that led me to seek out more lore about the Tribe and it's tenets. I found comfort in my research and have decided to set foot upon the path that has led me to this point.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

All things are a trial, a journey, a path, a choice, though there is one challenge that I continue to face and that is a place to belong. I am outgoing and giving, my bags often packed not for myself but for others that I meet in my travels. I do not seek for my own gain but, for the betterment of the whole that all may be stronger because of my being amongst them. It is this desire that has yet to reach fruition. I struggle to find companions who will stand in battle in the foreboding of circumstance and to sit quietly together sharing repast and conversation.

It is my hope that perhaps I may be able to set down my bedroll and make a bed.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Currently I seek a hearth to set my journey pack down, commrades to call friend, adventures and ballad to be travelled and scored. It is that which drives me as I make my way exploring the newness around us and the beauty of glimmer of the pond. These are things I once knew in another place in another time for more then a score of the changing of the moons. It was the chaos of the destruction of that peace that I hope to find reflected in the place that I may yet call Home.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The balance of the beauty of the the night sky in Nagrand and the magisty Deepholm. The Horror of Grim Batol and the scar of the Shattering. The hidden treasures and the treasures of conquest are all leaves on the tree, grand in their own right. Sweeter still is the 'Yes! Finally!' of friend getting that one piece of elusive gear after downing a great foe for the first time. These are things I have cherished memeories of boons that support me in the darkness and sadness that darkens what is otherwise a bright day.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and shall honour and abide by Tribal Law, as current and in the future.
This one, she talk real pretty.

Come to a moot on Thursday night, pretty talker, and we see what we can do for ya.

((6 pm Realm Time, location TBD, contact Tribe members for info))
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
/bows

Good Master Sreng,
I shal see thee for the Moot and will await the date and the time with longing and anticipation. I thank thee for thine swift response and look forward to sharing a fire in thine presence.