Application for Lupus
Stone Guard Lupus, Frostwolf Hunter

I am a hunter, taming the beasts of the wild, and putting down those who will not aid me.

I am Lupus of the Frostwolf Clan. I was raised in Alteric Valley befor the vile stormpike dwarves launched their siege on our village. Now I fight to drive them from our home, as well as to disrupt the forces of their treacherous alliance allies in defender of the Horde as a whole.

I primarly gather supplies, having taken up Sknning, Mining and Fishing. As well I practice First Aid and Cooking to help sustain myself.

Member of the Frostwolf Clan to my heart, but I have also been a member of the Blades of the Horde under Thralluson, and the Warsong Clan under Mandelurn.

I have heard multiple mentions by non-members about the quality of the Ironsong Tribe. In addition I fought along side a number of their members the other day to take the statgeic locations in Hellfire Peninsula, so I know they are a group who will take the fight to the enemy.

One of my greatest trials was the many hours I spent in constant combat against the superior numbers of the stormpike and their allies in Alteric Valley. Earning my way up the ranks till I finaly achieved my Eye of Command.

Achieve a pinacle of level of skill and drive stormpike from my homelands so my people can return to the peaceful way of life they enjoyed befor the seige.

Finding a challange I can overcome, by myself if I can, or with friends if need be.

Yes, I have read and will abide by the rules stated in the Code of Conduct.
It's not my place to confirm or deny applications, but to my knowledge new members are not being accepted until next Thursday. That's all I have the authority to say.

Edit: I stand corrected! Welcome to the Tribe!

On the casual side, I honestly love this S.U. and think you'll be great with us. I want to meet you and encourage you to come to the moot in Moonglade tonight at 6 server time to see us in action!

~Shealtiel
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Welcome to the tribe? I, er, was not aware that I recieved an official invite yet! The people I've talked to did not seem opposed to it, but I probaly posted the app too close to when the moot was held. I'm not sure the person who did the invites as the moot was even aware I had posted it. I'm a pretty patiant guy though, and am in no hurry.

The Moot was fun as well I'll mention. Though it may be the last one I can attend for awhile. They take place at 8pm local time, and I have to be to work befor 4am in the mornings. As "luck" would have it though, I'm sick, so I knew I didn't have to work the next day and could stay up a bit later.

Thanks for the good words!