Application for Lucerra
Hi. Mom, I mean Mula, said I should tell you guys a little bit about myself, even though I’ve already been accepted into the tribe. (Thank you very much, by the way!) I decided that the best way to do this was to fill out the application to the guild.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Lucerra the Sunwalker, daughter of Mula Stronghoof.
I’ve got short brown hair, brown eyes, and light colored fur. Mom says I talk a lot. I’m going to be 15 next month ((December)) and mom’s sent me to train with the Tauren in Mulgore so that I can learn what it is to be a true warrior.
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Tauren Sunwalker. The Tauren druids said that I was a special kind of warrior. <shrugs>
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born in the Crystalsong forest in Northrend at the rising of the sun. My mother and I travelled to the coast of Dragonblight and stayed with the Tuskarr when I was seven. We earned our keep and mom taught me how to fight. When I was thirteen we took a boat down to Kalimdor until we reached the desert of Tanaris, stopping along the coastline to restock our supplies. Mom talked to the dragons in the cave and we were teleported to the time that mom came from. Mom now says it has been about a year since she was trapped in the time that I was born.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I’ve can make simple bandages. I also like to draw and sculpt and make things with beads. I even made some armor for my kodo, Kron Kron, out of beads.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
This is my first tribe.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Mom says that the Ironsong Tribe fights for what is right, and she’s told me all about a lot of the members in the tribe. I think that the Ironsong Tribe fights for a noble cause and the member’s I’ve met so far have been really nice. I just hope that one day I can be as great a warrior as my mom and the members of the tribe that I’ve met, so far.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The trip on the boat to Kalimdor was very tough. It’s a good thing mom’s so good at catching fish! I think my own personal greatest trial, was fighting the mean wizard guy in Shadowfang Keep with some people whom I didn’t know very well. We had to retreat several times. But eventually, we were able to dodge past his magical barrage and knock him out. Mom says I was very brave for protecting the others from his damaging attacks.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I want to be a great warrior like my mother.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I like the goblins! They are very funny! And they make neat things! Like I saw this one goblin who had made a mechanical chicken. It was funny!
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have. I’ll follow the rules.
Application accepted, invite to the tribe received.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad