Application for Farstrider Fluxley Goldenbough
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Farstrider Fluxley Goldenbough under the allegiance of the Ranger-General.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

Sin'dorei rogue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born in southern Quel'Thelas. As a child, I dreamed of joining the historically prestigious Farstriders -- long before the Scourge arrived and my eyes were dyed emerald with tainted arcane sustenance. That particular event in Azeroth's history is well-known, and members of the Horde are not sympathetic to the sin'dorei plight. I do not feel the need to recant it.

I was rushed into the Ranger-General's service when the Amani threat increased, and received my title just recently. My specified skillset was needed for reconnaissance in Zul'Aman's surrounding areas. I have not -- will not -- enter Zul'Aman.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I mine to support my Felweed habit, and practice first aid to foster my independence as an infiltrator.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The Farstriders are as close to any organization as I've come. They're family, as well.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I've only heard stories and fond musings of the Ironsong Tribe. Events involving Amani and Zul'Aman trolls during my time with the Farstriders lead me in a different direction, and I seek the company and diversity of The Horde.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I struggle with the addictions of my people and long for the days of the Quel'dorei. That would be the only trial I'm comfortable airing out in public.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I desire to maintain my ties with the Farstriders and delve further into their needs for additional members outside of the rangers and rogues they exclusively employ. I strive to maintain the prestigious reputation of the Farstriders through discipline and education of our allies in The Horde. Few Sin'dorei are willing to do this, and I feel it foolish and weak. I wish to enrich the Ironsong Tribe with my dedication to The Horde and pay off the debts that I, as Sin'dorei, feel I owe.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Leisure activities include Felweed and competition. I have a weakness for breeding dragonhawks and... smaller animals. I truly do wish to learn more about the world of Azeroth outside of the Eversong Woods. Adventures in any capacity are an enjoyment in and of themselves.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I've read and understood it in its entirety.
More elves.... ya know, for a race in decline, we see an awful lot of you people. Anyway, come see us at the moot on Thursday night, at 6 bells. Any tribe member can tell you the place!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Warlord... Chief... Sir--

I won't be immediately available this Thursday, but if I do find myself free after my prior commitment, I absolutely will be there. If I don't manage to make it, is the alternative to wait another week...?
If you are available on Thursdays we so have weekly moots. We have a long tradition of prospective candidates presenting them before the tribe. If you believe that Thursday will continue to be problematic for you we can make other arrangements.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad