Application for Fanae
(note: My account's currently deactivated, but I'm trying to get back into the game - yes, again! I'm hoping to get something lined up before I do, as I could use a good guild to keep me going. As for references - well, Zuipol/Krigaren doesn't know I'm applying, but he'd refer me if he did.)

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Fanae, former Stone Guard of the Horde, grizzled old cow of Mulgore.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Shaman.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I'm an experienced warrior of the Horde, and I've been around in various guises for a long time. I think I may have been a little cow once, but you can never be sure when you get to be my age! Nonetheless, I've got some life left in me, and it'd be an honor to heft my hammer once again in service of Horde and Tribe.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Mining and Leatherworking, currently.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Bloodbound and FEW.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Kretol and I used to banter back and forth like a couple of old ladies.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Keeping body and soul together in the Core, and helping others do the same!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I'd like to once again find the reasons I took up arms to begin with. I feel like I lost them somewhere along the line.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Seeing the sights, and stopping to smell the flowers. I don't like to get so caught up in winning that I can't enjoy the trip.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes and yes.
Further to #6: Many of my old guildmates have joined the Tribe, and I've always respected the Tribe as a fine guild.
Bloodfeaster & Zuipol

I would value your input about Fannae.
Please drop me a line.

A long time ago I adventured with her once in Upper Black Rock Spire.
She seemed capable enough, but she was better equipped than I and had more Chromatic Scales than I which made be despise her. Smile (Just kidding)
Vote Akora for MA!
akora Wrote:A long time ago I adventured with her once in Upper Black Rock Spire.
She seemed capable enough, but she was better equipped than I and had more Chromatic Scales than I which made be despise her. Smile (Just kidding)

I think I still have those!
Fanae was an integral member of Bloodbound, when we were in our prime. Those of you who have grown to know us know that we focused on smaller groups, even after having reached the pinnacles of our capability. Fanae exemplified our teamwork and friendship as a guild.

Fanae's skills as both a warrior and healer are to be lauded. There isn't an adventure I can think of where I wouldn't be proud to have her at my side. We certainly have missed her, in her absence, but it warms my heart to see her return, and to return wishing to join her friends in Ironsong, no less.

Praise aside, however, she is a cranky old cow. And we all know shaman are useless. :twisted:
Elyana Wrote:Praise aside, however, she is a cranky old cow. And we all know shaman are useless. :twisted:

Buff shamans!
Fanae Wrote:
Elyana Wrote:Praise aside, however, she is a cranky old cow. And we all know shaman are useless. :twisted:

Buff shamans!
Yeah, cuase no one ever plays them!

All that Earthfury we had to dust so far... *shakes head mornfully*
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Zuipol Wrote:Yeah, cuase no one ever plays them!

All that Earthfury we had to dust so far... *shakes head mornfully*

*staggers* You cut me to the quick, sir!
Fine, be that way, don't use me as a referance, I see how it is=p

Well, kidding aside, it is good to have you back! Looking forward to questing with you again.

You will not be suprised to know that I still can't find my way out of a papper bag with a flashlight and a compass, but you should see me lay traps in the Spire=p And I know what frost oil is for now as well=D
Vason Wrote:Fine, be that way, don't use me as a referance, I see how it is=p

Well, kidding aside, it is good to have you back! Looking forward to questing with you again.

You will not be suprised to know that I still can't find my way out of a papper bag with a flashlight and a compass, but you should see me lay traps in the Spire=p And I know what frost oil is for now as well=D

How's it going?

Argh, Frost Oil. I swear I almost killed you.
Vason Wrote:Well, kidding aside, it is good to have you back! Looking forward to questing with you again.
That would actually require you to, ya know, <i>play</i> the game from time to time, V. Wink

Sorry we haven't been able to welcome you into the tribe formally Fanae. Been busy with so many things involving the move, the new puppy and all that stuff. We do finally have our computers up though, so we'll be trying to make the moot tonight if you'll be around.

*hugs*
Zuipol Wrote:
Vason Wrote:Well, kidding aside, it is good to have you back! Looking forward to questing with you again.
That would actually require you to, ya know, <i>play</i> the game from time to time, V. Wink

Sorry we haven't been able to welcome you into the tribe formally Fanae. Been busy with so many things involving the move, the new puppy and all that stuff. We do finally have our computers up though, so we'll be trying to make the moot tonight if you'll be around.

*hugs*

I should be there. *hug*
Let me get this straight:

You have Zuipol for a reference?

What you don't really want to join?
Oh man!
I missed it earlier, she also lists Bloodfeaster as a reference.
She must be completly insane!

Let's recap:

(1) Lists Zuipol and Bloodfeaster as references
(2) Poor grammar and spelling
(3) Seems a bit insane

Sounds like she'd fit right it.
Waltimus Wrote:(2) Poor grammar and spelling

Sounds like she'd fit right it.
Sure sounds like <b>it</b>, doesn't <b>it</b>? :wink: