Application for Devadatta
Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Devadatta, son of Siddharta the Holy who was banished from the sight of the shining spire long ago.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am but a humble priest in service of the light.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My father had many enemies in this land, you see he felt aligning ourselves with such treacherous allies as Orcs, Trolls, and rebellious Undead would lead to our own unmaking. I still hold to that belief, though already in my brief wanderings in this land I have encountered more than one kind member of the aforementioned ilk.
My mother, following my father into exile taught me many things before her untimely death at the hands of foul and savage humans. When my father finally withdrew completely within himself in his meditations I sought a life for myself. I encountered a group of wandering ascetics who taught me that peace comes from within, from what is not thought as opposed to what is thought. I have learned the warmth of inner fire and have no need for material things, though a fine mead is another source of inner fire.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Given my father's propensity for long times spent in communion with the pure bliss of the light I was predisposed to earn a humble coin mending clothes with my mother. I am also learning to mend magic items to my liking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have belonged to Spectrum clan but that was long ago, their presence is not felt in this realm.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I merely overheard a discussion amongst guildmembers in other tribes singing your praises.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I dispelled the hateful presence of evil magic hungry thugs on the top of a place of peace. My body was ravaged over and over but my spirit prevailed.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Merely to exist in peace and compassion with all races, except humans and return to Blood Elf race to the path of the light.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
A glass of Pinot at the Silvermoon Inn with good friends.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read these rules and will live by them.
Unfortunately I am not able to attend your mote as I have other obligations consistently at that time. Please feel free to contact me otherwise.
Devadatta Wrote:Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng