Application for Caes
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Senior Sargent Caes. I serve the horde and those who are obliged with them.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a shaman, believing in spirit and spirits themselves. I am constantly serving the earthmother, and caring for her and her children.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Like others, my story isnt a long one. I was found dieing in the shores of Durotar, hungry and dieing. Some trolls found me, lying there, rapped up in a small blanket. The raised me, fed me, and taught me the ways of the voodoo and the horde. I slowly became adept in the way of communicating with the earthmother, listening to her song.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a fully trained Herbalist aswell as Alchemy. I am also adept in First Aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I once was a member of Deviant Minds, but they we're unorganized any unruley. I plan to find and join a more communal and welcoming family.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I had always planned to join a guild like the IST, ever since pre TBC. I just loved the idea of them working together, completing quests and missions, having weekly moots and just being a kind, RP'ing family. I would also like to help them (if possible) raid better. I am friends with Psion, and have recently become friends with Abbru.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The time that i have the greatest ordeal, challenge would be in Molten Core. i was rellyed on to help people, organize things, bring in masses of potions and plans to defeat the bosses. That was challenging.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
The make new friends and to do the best i can do. To make new standards at prove myself wrong that i can do better and better. To help people and prove useful.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The fact that i can play with my friends!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes i have, i agree with those points, and i will stick by them.
Thanks for applying!

You will need to attend a guild moot (meeting) in order to make your introduction to the guild.
Moots are held every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (Server) time.
Please contact me or any guild member for location details as we normally don't decide on location until the last minute.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)