Application for Agincourt
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Agincourt. I have acquired no titles other than 'exalted' with Tranquillen, which most young Blood Elves achieve rather quickly.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Paladin. Currently of the 29th feeding...er cycle.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was charged by my seniors within Silvermoon City with learning as much as possible as quickly as possible. Suffice to say, all of us are in a tenuous position given the overwhelming population advantage held by the so-called "alliance". (spit) I understand (as this was reiterated over and over) that we (Paladins) bring something 'new' to the table for our Tauren, Orc, Troll and, Forsaken allies. What better means to learning than by standing shoulder to shoulder with some of the finest lore-bearers?

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

While I have not taken up any of the main professions (Engineering, Leatherworking), I have developed a fondness for cooking and I can make a pretty decent bandage in a pinch.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

None other than membership of the Silvermoon City Paladin's guild.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have not yet had the honor of standing in battle with you (as I believe we hunt in separate lands at the moment), but your knowledge of the land and outstanding reputation among travelers I have met (( and Sreng telling me to post here )) led me to "make my scratch on your totem." (His words, not mine)

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Some I cannot discuss. I am sure all of us have undergone rituals that would seem barbaric or horrific to others. However, fighting in Warsong Gulch (and holding my own I might add) has been the greatest combination of achievement and glory for the Sendorei, er Horde.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To continue to gain experience, to meet unusual and interesting people. To eradicate the hypocritical "alliance" (spit). I would like my final battle to consumate with a nice bonfire as I circle high above Darnassus watching the Elves throw themselves from their burning island into the sea.

If that's not a possibility, well, I'll settle for a few captured Mages feeding me a constant supply of Arcane magic.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy the achievement of questing. I enjoy gaining new powers, abilities and equipment and using these powers abilities and equipment to slaughter the...er I mean bring glory to my countrymen and our new found friends.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read, understood and can function within the parameters of your guild laws.
It seems you have fortunate timing elf. Currently we are meeting this day at 6pm within the bounds of your city for the induction of your kind to our presence.