Application Fer Vugkush Grushnik
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Lok'tar! I am Vugkush Grushnik of the Grushnik Clan.. I'm not much for titles m'self, but some have called me a Sergeant.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
*Grins widely* 'm the only one in the Grushnik Clan sneaky enough ta hide in the shadows.. Well...besides da Drood, so becoming a rogue was a natural choice fer me.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I come from the Grushnik Clan. We are small, but loyal, to each other and the Horde, and any who we would be honored to call friends. Muh triplet-brudders, Vrugdush and Varkosh, and our blood brother Ravenchild are all of the clan we know of. Vruggy and Varky *two big, green hands slap both sides of his head* Urk! I mean, Vrugdush and Varkosh were found as babes in the snow and cold woods of Dun Morogh if yuh can believe it... We don't know who our parents were, or why we were left dere. We woulda been done for if it weren't for our "Uncle",Baird Featherbeard, a Dwarf of all people... It just happened that Baird is a member of the Argent Dawn, and sees past different colored skin or fur or wutevur, and instead took us in as one of his own. He raised us by himself, amongst both the Horde and Alliance, udder orcs and Tauren and other races, and encouraged (and forced) us ta find our heritage, speak with the orc members of the Dawn, visit Orgrimmar and the Horde lands. We wear beards ta honor em as we explore the world, and fight the corruption and evil that plagues us all, as well as protectin da weak 'n helpless from things that prey on em. Muh brudders have since become a Shaman and warlock, in order ta help with da fightin". *Half-covers his mouth and whispers* "But I's do all the wor.' *THUMP as a green hand slaps the top of his head* "OWIE! Stoppit Vrug!" *He grumbles, rubbing his head and sticks out his tongue* Ravenchild saved me once from a mean ol tiger... He *claims* it's cause I smell like a pig, but he was a lion at the time, and lions have really good smell senses! Anyway, dats when we made em a Blood Brudder. He's been with us since.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Muh skills are kinda strange... 'm a skinner, and an enchanter... Also have a mastery of First Aid, and even saved a few lives with it. Not 'smuch as Mr. Healypants Vrug or Ravenchi *Ducks a Tauren swat* ld, but I do fine!

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Mmm.. *scratches his head* It's been ages since I've been in a guild.. I wuz in the Crusaders of the Horde ages ago... *headscratches* Ugh.. my memory just aint wut it used ta be..

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Mmm, well.. I think yuh know of a Blood Elf named Zanzi.. I think he was the first member I can remember of yer guild I've had the pleasure of workin with. A great "Lad" as muh uncle would call em. Said great things about the guild that really sounded good ta muh green ears..

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Dats an easy one... Walkin up to that Dark Portal, and keepin muhself from turnin around and sprintin all the way back to Orgrimmar...

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
We've been alone fer quite awhile now... It's too quiet out and about in the world.. It'd be nice ta have an extended family again, people ta talk to and listen to, and grow in friendship.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Mmm... The sense of discovery.. Of helpin others, and smooshin evil things like overripe fruit... *Slightly vacant expression* Mmm... Fruit...

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

*Stands tall and straight and bows* Yuh, I completely agree! Thank yuh fer allowin me ta apply!
I know I've not much clout with which to speak, But, Umm... <He> I've met three of these four, And they all seem like rather..umm...Stand up, Individuals.
Sounds like ya maybe found us a good one, Zanzi.

Alright sneaky-orc, ya brothers tinkin' dey might be wantin' to join us too?

Sreng'jin
*Grins impishly and looks around* Oh I'm sure they are... They're eager to make 'emselves look sill...*OOFS as he's tackled by a horned drood-bear!! *The bear growlfs and nods, jumping up and down on the dazed rogue!*