Application :)
Hello - I am Abbru, A Tauran Warrior of 29 seasons!

I am seeking admission into the Tribe! Potential sponsors are Mellith or Dispaya (have to confirm which will take in this wayward cow)

I have only 3 Honorable kills to date inservice to the Horde..but I enthusiastically look forward to trying my metal against the Alliance in the future when opportunity permits...and oh yes - I HATE Night Elves!

I am new to WoW - decided to try something different after 6 years of EQ and so far my experience has been most enjoyable. I am still learning my class and the game.

I have taken up mining and blacksmithing and am doing my best to progress quickly in both.

I have known Mellith since shortly after coming into this world..and Dispaya as well. Though I did have the opportunity to group with Urlock, Vosiri, and a couple others (my apologies for not remembering the names) on a previous occasion and had a wonderful time. I can play most nights during the week and look forward to the WoW raiding experience in the future when I achieve a requisite level.

I have read the code of conduct and accept the rules outlined therein.

I look forward to meeting you all in game. Thankee kindly for the consideration.

Abbru
Welcome to the Tribe, Abbru. I hope you find yourself at home here.