Applicant
The names Valco mon, and i be trained in the arts of the hunter. I was born in Sen'jin and then brought to the Vally of Trials when i was a young and left there by my mother and trained by great orcs. My best friend is a raptor by the name of Torn i rescued him from Stranglethorn, from some little nasty murlocks that were about to have raptor stew, but since i've started exploring this Outland place this wierd four legged creature has started to follow me around i'm not sure what it is but i've heard they are called ravagers.* looks back in the distance to see creature standing out behind a rock waiting*. I once belonged to a tribe by the name of The Dark Legion but i got lost in the jungle for a bit and when i finally got back they were all gone so i'm kind of a loner now. I have heard great stories of your clan and the adventures you go on and i would very much like to be a part of them mon.Also i would like to become a great hunter of these lands and have stories told about me. I love dese lands mon because i be always findin new things that i never knew of. I be followin da rules if you accept me into your clan no worries there mon. Thank you for your time mon i'll be out back waitin on your decision.