Applcation by Xionian
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Xionian is my name. I have no current titles, or honors for what I know of.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a decent Magician.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a dead human that has been reborn thanks to Sylvannas, I live by the Fire. I really dont want to be open about myself, so that is all I will explain.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
No current Application I am under.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not been in any other order.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The Tribe got me interested by the group meetings and chatting going on in Booty Bay Inn. It seems as if it is a decent order to join.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The Greatest trial I have ever faced was fighting aginst the Scourge led by Arthas.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to reach maximum power of the Intellect of the Mage.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The chatting I find around Azeroth.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the Code of Conduct and I abide by all of its Rules, and such.
Blunt, Direct, and to the point. He seems nice enough. *grins*
Greetings Mage,

Moots are held every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time. This weeks moot will be held in Loch Modan.
I encourage you to attend and introduce yourself to the Tribe.

Additionally do you have someone in the Tribe that would be willing to Sponsor you?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)