App for Sersay
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Sersay, and I do not have any other name. This is probably not the name given to me by birth either, but its what I call myself now.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a well trained Warrior.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I wish there was more to say of myself, but I have not yet gained as such. I am a Troll, not of the Darkspear. I do not know my clan, as I was "moved" from it before I was old enough to remember. This is also why I do not know my true name. I have been a servant all my life until now, working on farms and in mines, and even as a personal servant. I grew up in the conditions of poverty, and bought by those with the most gold without my say. I was recently sold to a Forsaken a little less than a year ago. He had use of me as his personal bodyguard, and trained me to be effective at my job. He also educated me to the best of his ability's. Once my skills with the blade passed his own, he probably saw it fit that I be allowed to choose my own path for once in my life. Since venturing on my own, I have met persons from the Ironsong tribe and the Spirits of Azeroth. These members and friends have shown to me what a family is, and introduced the concept of "honer" to me. Now I wish to see what is so great about "family" and being an equal to others, instead of serving those who would lord over me.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Naturally, I mine pretty well. I also took up enchanting, just to get a taste of useing magic for myself.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

My last lord had owned a guild called Malevolent Scourge, but being set out on my own I am no longer a part of his group.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

It was Vortok and his views of what could be a better life that drew me to the Ironsong, and when I saw a moot for myself... I wanted to belong, not to be owned. I have encountered others of the tribe, a tauren in the Swamp of Sorrows. I hailed him and treated him with respect, but im afraid I never got this individuals name.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial is from within, facing the world alone yet free for the first time. It is a startling thing, but I never would have become a good warrior by backing away from any situation that looked messy... So why back away from freedom?

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I want to understand "honer" more, and gain some if I can. I would also like to seek out more knowing of my own kind when I can. I currently am more acquainted with the Forsaken than other Trolls, and I wish to change that. Maybe then I may learn where I came from, what tribe I was born into.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The battles! I have not always been a warrior, but ever since I first held a sword in my hands, I have enjoyed the challenge of fighting in the bloodbath for my life. It thrills me to no end, as dose the aftermath.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read it, and I agree to it. It is similar to other rules I have been asked to follow in the past and I will have no trouble at all following them.
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]