Anyone Playing Star Trek Online?
Just wondering if any other folks were playing Star Trek Online?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Lhuurssa is, as is Shill.
http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewt...f=4&t=5093
What Kretol said. :lol:

I don't recall the character name now, but there was someone else in IronsongOOC that was in closed beta for it.
I'm kinda curious as to what you actually do in that game...
Well you start as an Ensign.
You go through a scripted introductory adventure that shows you most of the tools you need to use the game, how combat works, etc.
Then you get promoted to Luietenant and are given command of your first ship.
From there you do various space or ground missions, which provide you skills points and other rewards.
The interesting thing is the combination, you do have both ground and space missions so you are not always just flying around.
You can also do PvP missioins that give you rewards as well. I have not done a lot of PvP but I think you could level quite effectively that way if you wanted too.
Then it is like most other games, level up until you get to the top and do "raids"

Some of the interesting features I like is you have your bridge officers, which are you NPC team. You get to level them up with you and they have unique abilities. And they come with you on ground based away missions as your away team.

You get newer, better, ships as you progress up the ranks.

You have a choice of Tactical, Engineering, or Science as your 3 career choices, each has its advantages. I'm an Engineer, and they seem to be about buffing your ship and remote shields and turrets when on the ground. I played a little Science too, they are about healing/buffing your group and locking down the enemies. Tactical is combat oriented, and they are really impressive.

So far I am really enjoying it.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone playing Champions Online? Cloudjumper 1 1,808 08-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper
  star trek motivational posters Saltin 4 2,706 02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Star trek meets monty python Saltin 1 1,608 08-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Saltin