Anun
In my past life I had a name, a family, and a trade. Very few memories remain, the last being aboard a merchant ship in a great storm. Icy waves swept me to a cold death. My reawakening was no less frigid. To my eternal shame, I was unable to bring honor to my family. I wish to redeem myself, now, by bringing much honor to The Ironsong Tribe and the Horde.

I enjoy exploring our vast world, helping the young hone their skills in battle so that they, too, may bring honor to their family and allegiances.

I have thoroughly read and accept the code of conduct.
A note is pinned to the totem with what seems to be a very large specimen of Talandra's Rose, held there by one of its thorns. Familiar loopy writing adorns it, replete with doodles of flowers and totems. It reads:

Oh! Anun! I remember that name! I do hope he can join us.

-Coranda

((Anun's player is one of my absolute bestest friends in the whole wide world, a fantastic roleplayer, and someone I think would be an excellent addition to the Tribe. I do hope you all will love him as much as I do.))
Greetings Anun,

Well it seems you have at least one support here. I encourage you to join us at this weeks moot to make your introductions to the Tribe.
Perhaps this will get Coranda to make an appearance, I so want to thank her for her picture...

The moot will be held this Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at the rather out of the way spot I found today.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)