Another UBRS run...yes...another... Wed, Jan 25 - 5pm
OOC:

Yet another UBRS run for more Drak blood (for Valtrinity and anyone else who comes along who needs it) is being planned for Wed, Jan 25th at 5pm Orgrimmar time.

Please let me know if you wish to and are able to attend so that I can plan for keys and the like.

AND, if anyone else needs eyes, blood, etc, please let me know if this is a good time...
Zema,
That puts this run on Wednesday, which I *might* be able to make.
Things are tough right now at work (i'm overloaded).
We have some new people that I've got to train, so basically it sucks to be me. 14 hour days - fun!

I'll do my best to make this one.

-W
I hope to make this one and should be needing the blood by then. ((Have Test of Skulls to do but hoping to knock it out before Wed.))
I have my quest done, but i would be happy to come and help if needed.

Also, kern if you see me on say something to me and i will help you kill the dragons.
For Kernasas and anyone else on at the time, we'll be doing a Test of Skulls run at 1pm server time today (Tuesday)
I shall be there on Wednesday...you may count on my spells Champion.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
I "should" be able to attend this event. I have not started my Warlords command quest so I do not need the blood at this time.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I'll be there. Might have to go there one more time after this, I still need to get Drakk's blood also!
(( erm, that was a month ago, Sentu >.< ))