Anderous
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Anderous, I am a new adventurer and not had the chance to prove my worth for the Horde.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a rogue and I intend to use my talents towards the arts of stealth and sublty.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a young blood elf and have just set forth on my own. I do not have any tragic story, other than my peoples, but am looking to sharpen and perfect my skills. The world is growing more dangerous by the second and one can not simply rest on their behinds and count on others for protection.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am currently focused on mining and skinning so that I can sell my goods on the auction house. It is a bit of a shallow pursuit, but I do not wish to be a financial burden on anyone. I also do not want to be left wanting either. I have taken up first aid aswell.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was in the short lived Unfading Warsong, which I find ironic.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I was directed to the Ironsong tribe by another member of the Horde (Wuyi) after they found about my interests, they said it would be a good fit.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial to date would be after making my first journey accross the great sea to Orgrimmar I stumbled across a small alliance attack force. I threw myself at them, however my lack of skill was evident as I was tossed around and bloodied to the extreme.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to improve my skills and to join an organization that is fighting for the betterment of Silvermoon, the Horde, Azeroth, and the universe.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Enjoyment, I wouldnt say that I enjoy the bloody battles that are waged accross all fronts, but I find a sense of pride and honor in those duties. Whether it be fighting the Amani or Scourage in my home territory, defending Orgrimmar to the best of my abilities, defending the Hordes interests in Warsong Gulch, or plunging into tainted lands such as Shadow Fang Keep or Ragefire Chasm. I will throw myself at these tasks until my last so that the possibility of a brighter future remains for all who can not take up arms.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have now read the code of conduct and will have no problem adhereing to the fair rules that have been set forth.
Ah t'ink ja be learnin' abou' messin' wit' dee Alliance aftah messin' wit' 'em. Isn' dat how we all learn?

*laughs*

Ja sound like ja knows what ja wants. Ah be waitin' ta see ja at dee moot.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
There is no better way to learn than through experience and thank you for the moot invitation. I believe I read that they are on Thursdays, but I cant find the time and am wondering what the location will be. I know it will be on Thunder Bluff and I'm willing to make the trek out there for the first time, I just need to know where to go once I arrive.