And now for something completely different.
*stumbles in* oof. okay, well, we're back on track or something! Grey's gonna be gone this weekend, but we have Shantow filling in for him. um...anything else I'm forgetting?
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Remember the thing...?
Aww man, does this mean I can't be shadow anymore?
/doom naruth
No, pewpew away. I'll go shadow and we can melt together.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Unfortunately, at this point with the state of my computer (and the inability to run WoW) I will need to bow out of this weekends raid.

There is a possibility that I may be able to get the ship righted before 6pm tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.

Grrrrrrr me.

Krell aka Shantow aka Jay aka Frustrated
Dear Jay the Frustrated,
you've just broke the Mizar driven rule of S'nG raiding... make sure your computer is not broken at raid time. /doom

Smile
but really. Good luck getting it fixed!
Thanks for the heads up!
Vanea Wrote:Dear Jay the Frustrated,
you've just broke the Mizar driven rule of S'nG raiding... make sure your computer is not broken at raid time. /doom[

P.S. Mahiah has never done that /innocent look
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
My computer just got the Nancy Kerrigan virus, and spat out my hard drive and smashed my knee cap. My computer no longer works, and i am having trouble walking. Can't come to the raid tomorrow.
I can't even being to express how fired you are. Out of our forums! /shoo /shoo