... And I thought the guys at the concert were bad
For those of you who understand my title.... you will find this hilarious.... to those of you who don't know what the title means... You will still find this hilarious....
http://christwire.org/2009/03/parent-ale...our-child/

Stop playing WoW... it leads to alcholism, gay orgies, drugs, and violence...
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Lucinther Wrote:Stop playing WoW... it leads to alcholism, gay orgies, drugs, and violence...

"as the product warning on the game packages warn."

Holy crap! The package even warns you about all this! I demand a refund! Mine didn't tell me any of this! I wonder if I can sue?

Seriously, this is a good example of one of the reasons I am a heathen unbeliever. /sigh
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Yeah...After browsing the other headlines, it never fails to surprise me to see how the fundamentalists act like they have a case of the crazies.
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD. OMG OOOOOOOOOMG!!!! that was HILARIOUS! WOW....

my fav part:
"Our sources report that at these festivals, the participants dress as their favorite imaginary characters as they chant strange incantations, have pagan blood ceremonies then all exchange armor upgrades in deals sealed with all sorts of perverted sexual acts."

Dam. if only i knew that being a cosplay person would get me laid in a blood orgy...i would have done it....maybe its never to late..? i mean come on. i wanna be in a blood orgy before i hit 30. its a life goal.