Anathamon's Ascendance
Well, I did it. Anathamon hit 60 in seven days, eighteen hours. Dinged on defiling Uther's Tomb. *wicked grin* And let me tell you, it was painful at times. Levelling a pallie is slow and like playing in autopilot - you hit autoattack, alt-tab out to something else, come back, judge, reseal, and repeat.

I still had a lot of fun along the way with Moots, balls and Blood Bourne. It would not have been possible without the help and donations of all the Ironsingers. So thanks a ton, folks!

If you need a paladin - now you've got one!! Lets pwn Outlands!

I've got a long series of vanity screenshots I may post as well... :p
Just thought I would post,,, you're insane Flu!!!

According to my tally you were logged in for an average of more than 14 hours per day over the past 13 days!!! *hands over the Sword of a Thousand Truths*
That is hardcore! Congrats on the 60!!! Big Grin
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Impressive effort. Playing through the pain.
Stormsong
Blood Elf Priest and Poet

Ignore the orc (Gorggrot) behind the curtain. Stormsong is the great and powerful main character.
A big congrats for Anathamon! *clapclapclap* oh wait... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congratulations, Baron Anathamon! I always believed in you!

Whoo! May we please have the pleasure of those vanity screenshots? Hmm?
Congratulations, for sure!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Well, he certainly puts the rest of us with lives to shame. Tongue Good job though, hoping to be something along the same lines in a week or two with Terelith. Wouldn't mind seeing those screenshots either.
Congratulations, and...

...you pretty much inspired me to get from say 45 to 50 with Sileadh decently fast, because I didn't want to be TOO embarrassed by being lapped in levels by you. Tongue Then I got lazy again, hee.
And time for another melding of "congratulations" and "dear god, you're insane!" Bravo on 70th! Perhaps not a record, but darned impressive nonetheless.