An Unwanted Meeting
((This story was written with my Alliance main Charater in mind but as it has details on Raxxar I thought it best to post it here as well. Also His name was Rexxar for a time before I was asked to change it... some Orc hero had prior claim to the name. Ah well can't be perfect all the time.))

Unwanted Meeting

Darthan wandered into the Inn of Booty Bay weary and travel sore. He never even haggled for the price of the room with the Goblin Innkeeper who was rather pleased with his windfall. Darthan then climbed the stairs and headed for the room and promised bed therein. He never noticed the two sets of eyes that followed him up the staircase from a shadowy booth in the inn.

Darthan shut the door behind him and stripped off his armor and weapons and finally lay down on the bed and was soon asleep from his exhaustion. His sleep was relatively dreamless until he dreamed of the door to this room open and a raven haired beauty with nearly nothing on. She sat on the edge of the bed and started to kiss her way up his chest towards his head. Darthan tensed in shock at first but then relaxed and started to enjoy the sensations. She reached his neck and kissed the side of his neck and stood up and moved to sit astride his stomach before leaning down to pin his arms with her hands and plant a kiss upon his lips.

Darthan was enjoying the dream until she sunk her fangs lightly into his lower lip to awaken him from his dream. Darthan came fully awake to see that she was no mortal beauty but a Hell spawned one. He struggled to sit up but she held him pinned to the bed.

“Oh no…Not yet. Even though I like rough play I must do what my master bid of me first.â€
Undead Tailor/Skinner of Flesh/and Tamer of Demons
“I shall do them in reverse then you gave them. Point Three, Yes I did hold you under the water drowning you but I stopped and dragged you to shore and got you breathing again. But lets not forget that you came down to me at the rivers edge when I had gone there to vent my anger at being passed over as heir.â€
Darthan’s eyes narrowed at the reply from Rexxar and his hand gripped the Hammer tightly he replied. “What is that suppose to mean?â€
Darthan blinked at Rexxar in disbelief. And only the cheese he’d been chewing kept his mouth glued shut otherwise it would be hanging open in shock.

Rexxar waited silently while he let the shock leave Darthans’s face and he resumed eating the cheese with a long thoughtful look crossed his face. He swallowed the cheese and addressed Rexxar.

“I can’t do that Rexxar. I am but a conduit for the power of the light not its master. It allows me to call upon it in times of need but it will only answer if the light wills to.â€
“Did everything go as planned master?â€
Rexxar was becoming concerned that his pet may have overrated her skills and been caught. She had been gone for almost 45 minutes now. But he tempered himself that if she failed Darthan would have arrived with her or with proof of her demise and that thought kept him in his booth He could wait now. His patience was rewarded when he saw his pet come skipping into view holding a long curved sword in her hand. She quickly reached the booth and sat on the table’s edge looking at her master with a delighted smile on her face.

“I’m sorry I took so long master.â€
(( I'm still learning how to write better stories but it always helps to hear what people think and feel about what I have written. What they liked and disliked. Things that I could have Written better. And of course I do love the little Ego Boosts I get when people say they liked it.))