An Introduction...
I have spent most of my short life learning from the Earthmother, from the spirits and from my own mistakes. In that time I've been asked many questions by many people. One that comes to mind now is which spirit do I feel most drawn to?

Its a hard question to answer. I see the Alliance encroaching on our lands. They see us as little more than beasts, and kill us where they are able to. At these times I feel the spirit of fire stoke the hatred within me.

I see my people struggling through harsh winters and bitterly hot summers, and during these times I seek the strength and patience of the spirit of earth.

When the people are ill or when they need compassion I rely on the spirit of water to aid me, and to help me comfort those in distress.

But for now, I feel the most kinship with Wind. Last night I watched a zephyr blow across the arid plains of my homeland. It blew towards Ogrimmar, and I followed it. Wind is often fickle. It goes where it wills and keeps its own council. In this case I trusted the wind...and it led me here. I do not know the future, but I trust Wind and I think I have come to where I was meant to be

((Heya everyone! I play Krannus the Shaman and I've heard some good things about The Ironsong Tribe from Valtrinity and Lhuurssa. Last night I also talked with Shill at some length. I come from a small guild called the Dreamspeakers. We are, unfortunately, just too small to do any of the endgame raids or to even field a full group for PvP. We all like to RP as well, and are interested in learning more about your guild.

There are five of us considering applying, and we are looking forward to meeting you at Thursday's Moot =) ))
Lok'tar Shaman. I look forward to meeting you at the Moot.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((Thank you Krannus! I did receive your whisper that you had posted -- I apologize for not replying to you; I was organizing one of our weekly Zul'Gurub raids and trying to work out a minor graphical problem at the time and my chat log cleared as a result. We welcome your input on the forums!))

Shillatae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
(( I had a wonderful time in Org last night rping with a few of your tribe! It was so nice to meet a few of you, and the rp was great. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future! =) ))

Malila
((As did I. Was nice seeing so many people show up to attend! Some faces I knew and others I met for the first time. I definitely think we made the right choice. Thanks to Shill and Sreng for putting together the Moot =) ))
It is wonderful to have you all as part of the Tribe, Brother Krannus. I welcome you warmly to our little fold.