Ambassador Valorhoof's Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Greetings, I am Grinok Valorhoof. Ambassador of Thunderbluff and Warrior of the Horde.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am proud to call myself a Tauren, and have taken the mantle of protector; champion; Warrior

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
As a youth, I would stalk the plains of Mulgore, in search of plainstriders, swoops, and coyotes for food and skins. My father was a shaman. He urged me to pursue the shamanistic ways, and i attempted to in an effort to please him. However, where the elements gifted him with the powers of storm and restoration, they saw no such favor for me.

As the years passed, I continued to hone my skills in the ways of stalking and hunting. Still unsure what I wished to do with my life, I settled with the idea that I would simply take a wife, perhaps a child, and provide for my family. This was the way things were, until one day, on the edges of Red Cloud Mesa, I heard the sounds of struggle. I followed the noise to find a Druid surrounded by Quilboar within the Brambleblade Ravine. I grabbed what I had at the time; An axe for cutting wood and charged. Attacking the nearest two, I plunged my axe with all my might into the back of one, and bashed the other with my fist. Alerted to my presence, the others turned their attention to me. I shouted for the druid to run, but surprisingly, he did not. As I became overwhelmed with the three remaining quilboar, I witnessed a beam of light, flash hot from the heavens. As if the moon itself came to the aid of it's child. The light engulfed one quilboar, and it stumbled about for a few seconds until finally falling over, crumpled a few feet away from the source of the attack-The Druid. Taking the opportunity, I plunged the axe into the head of another quilboar. The last enemy, knew he was in too deep, and immediately jumped off; Racing back into the brush and thorns. I pulled myself to my feet, and surveyed the landscape. 3 dead, 1 unconscious. The adrenaline ran thin, and I fell to my knees-my injuries severe. The druid raised his hands, and chanted a few words under his breath. Immediately, I was engulfed in the warmth of the sun, the green of the earth. My wounds seemed to close themselves up. My energy restored. I felt as if I had woken from a dream, as if the battle never happened. I turned to thank the druid but he was gone.

Although, I came close to meeting the Earthmother that day, I had never felt such a rush, such adrenaline; such a purpose. I knew then I had found my calling. I would use my strength, and being to protect those who needed it. I would put myself into harms way, and place my life on the line to safeguard all I knew and loved.

I have served the Horde for many years now. Helping out as best i can. Protecting the lands of the Tauren, Orc, and Troll, as well as those of the Undead and our new found allies, the Blood Elves. I have been honored by our warchief as an Ambassador of the Horde-and wear the title proudly. I have found favor with the Dragon Queen, Alexstraza and her allies in Northrend, as well as having the honor of serving under Highlord Tirion Fordring and his knights.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
As a hunter in my early years, I learned certain plants could ward off poison, and even help heal injuries. I began to study the uses and effects of alchemy as a boon to my new calling. Alot of the potions and elixirs I learned to create required various weeds and flowers from the wild, so I began to collect as many as I could find. Many people called this act, Herbalism, I called it funding. My mother tought me well, that a hearty Tauren is a healthy Tauren, so under her tutelage, I learned how to cook meats and fish. I remember many days, walking to the edge of Bloodhoof village and fishing for food to eat that evening. Wether it was luck or skill, the fish always seemed to find their way to my line, and so we would never go hungry.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None ((Faction Xfer))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
During my joruneys from Kalimdor, to the alien land of Outland, to the shore of Northrend, I have worked with only what I have at my disposal. With the invasion of Icecrown, I believe it time to join other heroes in the attempt to end the Lich King's reign and free our world of his terrible evil.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have many great adventures which I would love to share over a roaring flame. But the one that truely stands out, is the defeat of the Elemental Prince Thunderaan. Venturing into the fiery depts of Molten core with my brothers in arms, we sought to subdue the great Elemental, Ragnaros. But the true prize were the unassuming bindings I managed to procure from his generals, Baron Geddon and Garr respectively. Little did i know the adventure to come forth from it. From the lands of Silithus, to the Dragon keep of Blackwing Lair, my kinsman and I sought the materials to release the prince from his prison. In the end, Thunderaan came forth with intentions to destrou us. But we emerged victorious. I took his blade as reminder to myself and others, that anything is possible with enough determination.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I wish to see the Lich King dead. I wish to see Azeroth restored to a beauty unbeknown to me. A land free from fear, from evil, from the Scourge. I wish to stand in defiance of his army, on the front line, protecting my friends and family.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Conquering any challenge in my path. Overcoming adversity with and for the greatest heroes to ever step foot in this world.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the rules of the tribe, and have agreed to follow them. No matter what cost.

((Would like to note, that while raiding is fun and good-I've done a fair share of it on this, and 3 other toons, for many months now. If accepted, I will most always be down for raiding, but my main drive to app was to find a guild to RP. I enjoy RPing, and heard this guild was big on it. May wish to consider this when reviewing this app. In short, I'll raid, but if I don't, no worries-I just wanna RP))