Aly & Annof Attendance
Didn't see another place that would be appropriate for this, but wanted to let you know Aly and I will be late (later than normal) to tonight's raid. We have a house showing at 6:30 (first day on market!), so we'll be out driving Juneau's 40 miles of highway with the dogs and parrot for a bit.

Good luck with whatever you attempt before we get there!
Good luck with the home showing!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Okay, thank you for letting us know!  Good luck with the showing!

-Zlinka
Wanted to provide an update regarding our recent absences. Aly and I have been very busy with our move (I leave Saturday, she in a little over a week), so it's been difficult to do anything else right now. It likely will be at least another month or more before we're able to get back. 

We've also been battling a bit of boredom, so it's in the air at this time how likely it will be that we return before the expansion. We'll keep you updated. Best of luck in the meantime!
Good luck with the move! We miss seeing you two on raid night (who else can I compare/complain about warlocks to) but understand.

I also get the boredom too. The lull before the next patch has many of us seeking other lands and worlds to play in.