Althaniel Silverdawn
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Knight-Lord Althaniel Silverdawn, the Argent Champion
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Blood Elf, a proud Blood Knight of Silvermoon
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born in Quel'thalas, as all of my people, and from a young age I trained to join the ranks of the Rangers in defense of my homeland. Though I fought alongside my bretheren and experienced the trials of the Second War, it did not prepare me for the horrors that came in the wake of the traitor-prince Arthas. I lost my sister, my beloved, and everything I truly cared for to the ravages of the Scourge. I, as many of my people, struggled to contend with the gnawing hunger that came with the Sunwell's destruction, and I too fell for Kael'thas' lies. I pledged myself to the cause, was among the first to siphon power from the captured Naaru and named a Blood Knight...and let my anger fuel me as I devoted myself to a cause I felt was just.
When the Dark Portal was opened once more, I marched through, I battled the Legion and the Alliance, and with each step across that blighted landscape, each time I channeled the Light I had stolen, something began to change within me. By the time Kael's treachery was discovered, that seething anger that had fueled me was gone. In the time since, in the battles in Outland, in Northrend against the Lich King's forces, my desires have changed, and for the first time I see a future for my people. A future with the Horde, and a future free of the taint and hunger that has gripped us for so long.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
In the course of years I have taken up blacksmithing and mining, to better bolster my own armaments.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Until now, my main affiliation has been to my people and the Order of Blood Knights.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have encountered members of your tribe during my time in Northrend and was impressed with their prowess and dedication.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial I endured was shortly after the destruction of Silvermoon. I spent years wandering, searching for a way to quell the hunger that gnawed at my soul in the absence of magic. Thankfully, my training among the Rangers had kept my use of magic to a minimum, and so I was better prepared for its loss than some of my bretheren.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current desire is to see my people prosper. We were turned aside by our former allies in the Alliance in our time of need, and led astray by a ruler we trusted with our devotion. Now, I only hope we have not traveled too far down the same path Kael led those who journeyed with him to Outland. I have no desire to see my people warped and corrupted, and I will fight to keep that from happening.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Working alongside those who fight for the causes that I believe in. To survive, we must all band together, and though I have fought many battles against the members of the Alliance, some of my greatest victories have been those gained while fighting alongside them. There are greater enemies than our neighbors to contend with.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to abide by the Tribe's code of conduct, and have read it thoroughly.
greetings Althaniel. it is good to see someone interested in joining this tribe. please feel free to attend one o our weekly moots at 6pm server time. the location will be determined the day of the event.

one of our recruiting officers should be contacting you soon.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Greetings Applicant!

This weeks moot will be held on Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar time (server) in the Brill Graveyard.
Please bring your Hallows End masks and costume wands, and introduce yourself!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I'll be there, and I look forward to meeting you.