Alowa
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Alowa. I have not earned any titles.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I have decided to live by the ways of the magi.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I know little of my mortal life. I am the younger sister of the mage Alow. You might have heard of him. He is part of the Stormfist clan... *clenches jaw*. Through his knowledge of alchemy, he had discovered an elixir that freed me from roaming the lands as a mindless undead. He welcomed me into the forsaken, and explained how our house and family was ravaged by the forces of the scourge. Although my mind refuses to let me remember more of my mortal life, I remember my brother well. I felt happy to be freed, and to be given a free will. Or at least so I thought.... as my own will, I did not have.

The elixir contained the means for him to control my mind at will. I was still a prisoner; yet, I saw and recognized freedom in all the horde in the undercity and orgrimmar, where he kept me to do his bidding. I yearned for freedom. I yearned for my own path. My own destiny... But I could not stand up to him. His will was unbreakable. My young and inexperienced mind was no match for him. I had to wait for the right opportunity.... *grins evily* which happened to come along recently.

While in his alchemy lab cleaning up after another one of his failed experiments, I was able to read a parchment on his research about mind-controlling elixirs. Apparently, a piece of felcloth had been used in the elixir he used on me. The corrupted nature of the felcloth was a crucial ingredient of the mind control link. As I knew from mastering the tailoring profession, felcloth can be purified into mooncloth at a moonwell. I wondered, could the link be removed by "purifying" myself? Did my captor inadvertedly trained me into the only thing that could free me from his control?

The rest, as they say, is history. I made it happen. I showed him. He was very surprised at my resourcefulness and respected my accomplishment. As if it was nothing to him, he wished me well, and went back into his lab, probably to prepare another elixir... Little did he know I was able to rewrite the recipe to use mooncloth instead of felcoth; in hopes that no one else would fall victim to his ill will.

My destiny is what I look for now. I know I have much to learn, and much to see. But for the first time, I'll be the one guiding my path.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a master enchanter and tailor. I can't cook anything, nor could I fish a boot from the nearest pond. But I can create the best bandage there is to make.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Well.. *tense look*.. in my captivity, I worn the tabard of the Stormfist clan.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Eveline. I met her in orgrimmar, while I was preparing a rather large tailoring order my wretched brother wanted. He spoke much of her and her tribe to me. Soft, but fierce. Friendly, yet deadly to the enemies of the horde. As much as I hated anything that came out of the mind of my brother, I was rather intrigued by her personality. She seemed she wanted to take care of the horde. It did not matter who I was, I deserved respect. I asked more and more to my brother about her tribe; he was glad to talk to no end. He holds the tribe in high regard; and if Eveline was any indication of what the tribe is like, I knew I would like to be part of it.

I do not desire epic battles. I am a simple forsaken. I would like to join you in battle in some of the lesser dungeons of Azeroth, and I would like to be part of the events you regularly hold.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The release from my brother's imprisonment.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I would like to achieve my 60th season, as I could not while I was forced to concentrate on my professions by my brother. The horde is always at war, and I must be prepared and do my part.

II would like to meet all of you and find our way through this world together. There is as much desire in my un-beating heart for a victory against the enemies of the horde as there is for a calm afternoon in the beautiful land of azeroth. Both are things I have until recently been unable to experience.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The company of honorable horde who wish no ill will to their allies.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

*nods*. yes, I have. Yes, I agree.
I Know of Alowa. She is not completly useless. For what it is worth, i will endorse this application.

Wraithlord Khrunos
Pyromancer Selerinus
*looks slightly shocked* I was not aware that Alow was . . . like that. Hmmm, at any rate, I am glad you have your freedom now. It is very important *nodnod*. Hope to see you at a Moot!
Merrina Wrote:*looks slightly shocked* I was not aware that Alow was . . . like that.

Perhaps because he has become wiser. There is another that replaced me when I left. However, he is not under my brother's influence at all. They have a mutual agreement, where they both benefit in equal part. My brother is not without his faults, but he has shown he can learn for the better, and be a respectable member of the horde. He now uses his knowledge of alchemy to help his clan in their epic battles and has been described time and again as a kind, giving mage.

You would not be dissapointed in your dealings with him if you were to find yourself in that situation. Honor and respect is what you will find.
I have known Alow since he was knee high to a grasshopper in his abiliites at throwing spells. He was perhaps a bit slow, but I do not recall him being worth my notice when it came to being evil. I believe this corpse lies, as it comes naturally to their kind. We should apply burning hot pokers till we learn the truth.

Damoxian.
Damoxian Wrote:I have known Alow since he was knee high to a grasshopper in his abiliites at throwing spells. He was perhaps a bit slow, but I do not recall him being worth my notice when it came to being evil. I believe this corpse lies, as it comes naturally to their kind. We should apply burning hot pokers till we learn the truth.

Damoxian.

Ahhh yes, the honorable and loyal Damoxian. Do your worst warlock. I am sure you don't have any skeletons in your closet.