Alexei's App
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise My name is Alexei. I have not yet earned titles, but I shall strive for this in the future!

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other. I am a Hunter of the 22nd season.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My story is a difficult one, and I hesitate to state it so openly....for it has at its heart the pride of the Trolls...and we do not admit such faults easily. Nevertheless, here is my tale.

I was born to learned parents who loathed the current state of the Troll people. They hated our place within the Horde, allied with races they deemed inferior. They felt we had fallen far, and they sneered at the shamanistic natures and sleepy island patois of our kind. My parents dreamed of a return to nationalism and glory. To this end, they courted the paths of power and immortality through worship of the dark god, Hakkar!

I soon learned that I would not be spared in their plans. They had decided to dedicate me in service to their awful god. One night, in the autumn of my 10th season, they placed an herb within my supper that caused me to fall into a stupor! Half senseless, I was taken to the island hut of an old woman who lived just across the water from our village. Her eyes were milky white, senseless to the sights of this world but sharply focused upon her god. Throughout the night, she etched runes of power into my skin. The runes flared brightly then disappeared beneath my flesh. The old crone laughed and told me the runes would shine again when the god Hakkar had need of me. I was filled with terror for a dark and horrible future.

But, it seems a kindly presence watched over me as well. In the dawn hours, as the old woman slept, a large scorpion crawled within and pulled me from her hut. The creature did not try to sting but instead offered its aid.

All I wanted was to leave that terrible place far behind. The scorpion and I traveled together to the lands of the Tauren folk. I found a wise and spiritual people there and felt a deep peace as I listened to the music of the wind humming through the grasses. I studied with the Taurens and learned of the harmony found in natural ways. I also learned that I have a natural affinity for the creatures of this world. It is my hope that if I continue to focus on what is wholesome, true, and of this living world, I might forever be cleansed of the runes which sleep beneath my skin. Yet I cannot help but fear what would happen if they should shine again....

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. I study the art of Engineering and also mining and first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? None yet.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. My mate is Masai...an odd pairing I know! The spirits also sent me dreams of other lives and worlds where I fought side by side with Bearheart, Salini, Noura, and Derok. I would love to become a part of Ironsong because of the friends I already know here and because I sense the atmosphere is just what I am looking for. I very much enjoyed attending your moot last week.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? When I was still in my 10th season I came across a frightening place known as Crossroads. There, I spied a most wretched and foul Human!! He was menacing a noble Tauren warrior, and I could not stand by for such a thing. The vile human appeared to me as a skull and crossbones, so I feared he would make short work of me. Yet, I could not stand idly by. I fired my bow, stunning the human and slowing his walk. The human expired, and I like to think I helped in some small way. For the Horde!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? I continue to study the paths of nature. It is my hope to advance quickly in learning and understanding. I also find fulfillment in fighting for the Horde and cleansing our lands of the dreadful Alliance blight.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? Killing the Alliance dogs!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? Aye, it is a most reasonable and fair document.